I'm new to tablets and ordered the 16 gb version of the natpc moo9s. Wendys tell me the version isn't available now for over 10 days due to a supplier problem but can send me the 8 gb with a 8 gb sandisk as a replacement. I'm not in a rush for it so my question is - is the better offer to wait a couple of weeks or take the replacement?
Personally I'd wait as the newer model has 1gb of RAM rather than 512mb in the earlier model. The early model is still a great bit of kit but if you in no hurry then wait. You can spend the next couple of weeks reading the threads on here as that should keep you busy ;-)