on 3 January 2012
Absolutely fantastic. The box shows you 4 different ways to play the game, to grow with your child. We've played it everyday since Christmas & our little boy loves it- aged just 3
on 29 September 2011
My 3 year old daughter loves this game. We saw it in a shop and she wanted it and I saw that it was slightly cheaper on Amazon so decided to buy it here. She absolutely loves matching the pictures and initial letters and blends in this simple game of alphabet lotto. Like bingo, children have to compete to see who fills their 'bingo' card first by matching pictures and inital letters of the associated word. My wife and I play with my 3 year old daughter and while it doesn't exactly excite or enthuse us as parents to play, my daughter absolutely loves it and seeing her smile as she plays and enjoys it is all worth it.

My daughter has been learning phonics at home and this game reinforces those basic sounds in a game situation without her realising that she is acutally learning! The game cards and pieces are durable and not flimsy at all. It would be suitable for all children learning their letter and initial blend sounds but would be too simple for any children who are beyond this stage of development in reading. Highly recommended for its educational value and support of any phonics learning going on at home.
on 23 November 2013
My 3 year old really enjoys playing this game and so do my partner and I. It's a lovely, well made, game with bright colours, pictures, letters and easy prompts to help a child learn their alphabet. It's exciting too.
on 16 January 2015
Fun way to help kids learn their letter sounds! Good for pre school & reception class. I use this game for children in school where I work & liked it so much I bought for my own child to play at home!
on 8 December 2013
Me and my children invented many variation of playing with that alphabet . It is a great educational game, lots of fun and it really helps children to learn their letters
on 12 November 2013
Bought for bight 3 year old grand-daughter who adores it. There are two modes of play which aids progressive learning.
on 12 August 2012
I love these Orchard Toys games - they have just the right mix of fun as well as being edcuational.
Four different ways to play which covers a great range of years. My daughter is 4, but could have played at 3 and got a great deal of fun out of it.
Helps with recognising matching either pictures or letters, and then to make it more difficult matching letters to the picture or vice versa.
Also helps with memory as having all the pieces turned down on the floor, they have to remember where the piece they wanted is.
Can't rate this game highly enough.
on 23 September 2014
Good game for kids who are learning their sounds. The fact that you can play it in various different ways means there is some flexibility for accommodating to kids of different levels.
on 19 June 2014
A lot of alternative ways of playing - found it very good for my husband and I to,play with our 5 old granddaughter when looking after at half term and kept her amused.
on 31 August 2013
Delighted with this product. I know my granddaughter will have lots of fun playing with this and learning from it. Delivered promptly and was exactly what I wanted.