on 30 December 2006
Squeal of delight every time the junk food tiles get put into the Gorilla's mouth as he does a burp and everyone has to say excuse me! Easy enough for under 3s to use and a hit with the childminder scene. I know it is similar to pop to the shops and shopping list game. But even the play groups use this toy for healthy eating and the kids do remember what is good and what isn't after using this!
on 25 January 2009
We loved this game - and would still love this game - had the gorilla not fallen apart after our first play! As much as the kids love the burping, I would hesitate to recommend this game due to the poor quality.
on 13 January 2013
Bought this for our 3 year old how has played it with a friend. He loves the game and the burping gorilla but unfortunately after about 5-6 plays the gorilla has stopped working. We have tried various things but just can't get it working which makes the game far less enjoyable for our son. Disappointing as the family are big fans of the Orchard Toy games.
on 15 January 2013
Fabulous game I bought for my 3 year old. Great matching game with simple rules. Introduces turn taking and teaches about healthy food and junk food which we always say 'just as a treat every now and then' My child loves to put the junk food into the gorilla to make him burp - he finds it hilarious! Definitely a pre school recommendation.
on 20 March 2010
My 5 year old daughter got this for christmas and plays with her Disabled sister and they both LOVE this game. Great Fun for both girls. A firm favarote but do wist the gorilla was abit more sturdy But the girls bring it out to play again and again so would recommend it :0)
on 1 January 2010
My Children loved this game when they were younger, I am so pleased it's still available to buy, so that I can get it for others to enjoy. It's a fun game with a great message to encourage healthy eating.
on 8 January 2012
This game is fantastic fun and is super easy to play. It also helps to teach children what constitutes a healthy meal and encourage them to think about what they are eating.
on 17 February 2016
My girls 4 & 8 have been playing with orchard toy games for a couple of years. They love this one as the gorilla makes noises when he's fed junk food. Great for teaching little ones about what food is healthy and what food is not so healthy also good for fine motor skills as its a posting game. The boxes on these games are also great, they are very sturdy compared to some and a good compact size which makes keeping them tidy and packed away so much easier.
on 3 January 2011
Great fun, really enjoyed by my three,coming up four year old Grandson.
Another strong, durable game by Orchard Toys
on 12 July 2014
Another great Orchard game, this time each player is given a menu each and then have to try and get the healthy food to complete their menu but amongst the pieces are unhealthy ones which then have to get fed to the hungry gorilla who burps when fed. Good fun way of teaching kids how to eat healthy and recognising unhealthy foods.

See one answered question