on 6 February 2013
Another great sticker toy form Orb. My kids love it and they've been coming back to the pictures over and over again. I also gave it as a present to friends and they enjoyed the mosaics. They stickers are in lovely bright colours, plus some of them are sparkly&shiny! If you put a sticker in a wrong place, you can reposition it very easily. Highly recommend this mosaics.
on 17 May 2016
Great! my 2 and half year old daughter loves doing mosaic, having seen her brother do the colour by number ones these are just right for her. She enjoyed recognising the mosaic shapes and manages to stick them easily on.
on 1 August 2013
bought this for my 3 yr old after having bought another set previously. these are great - some of the mosaics are too hard for a young child. but my 3 yr old could manage this and has really enjoyed doing them. happy to have bought this.
on 23 June 2015
Great gift for boys and girls. My 3 year old had great fun completing the different pictures. The pieces were the right size for his hands making it a fun activity he did not need too much help with.
on 12 March 2016
My 3 year old sat for hours doing these, absolutely loved them! He now has them in pridw of place on his bedroom wall. Amazing product for fine motor skills, shape recognition and concentration.
on 4 May 2016
An excellent gift to encourage fine motor skills, but it takes time to complete. Younger children 3-4 may need encouragement to complete the project or alternatively, do sections at a time.
on 18 October 2013
Nice set, pictures are made of thick cardboard, good quality foam pieces. My daughter (4 yo) was very pleased with it. I wish though it could be reused.
on 7 May 2014
Lovely set of first mosaics with textured stickers to make more interesting for toddlers. Perfect for little fingers of a 3 year old
on 7 January 2014
We had a great time with our four year old granddaughter making the animals and now we have them up on the wall !
on 4 April 2014
Bought these for my 3 year old grandson and he loves them. Have bought more and would recommend to others.