on 25 March 2014
Got 2 boys 3 and 5 and fits them perfect the life jack is well made and does it job
on 19 August 2013
This (for the price) is a great bit of kit for the younger ones and does what it should (thankfully not tested!) Took a while to arrive but I got a e-mail apologising for that and the offer of some money back so fair play to them. I would recommend this item.
on 29 July 2014
Make sure you don't need it in a hurry they are posted from Hong Kong and take between 10 & 25 'business' days postage after its been dispatched so your looking at waiting around 3 - 6 weeks!
on 2 October 2013
Great purchase fits my 7 year-old grandson a treat, need to buy more but not sure it would fit an older child
on 1 September 2014
I bought this for my 4 year old and it fits ok.
Tends to ride up around her neck when she's in the water but keeps her afloat.
Great looking though and she loves the bright colours.
on 1 October 2014
Was very small. Barely big enough for my small 5 year old. I was slightly surprised to read on packaging that it was not to be used as a life preserver..... Leaving me wondering what it is to be used for.
on 28 March 2016
Bought this for a 3yr and I think it would fit an under 2yr old. Says upto 20-30KGs but more like 15kgs at top end, age unsure if you would put a child of this size in water.
on 23 August 2014
They looked great but the harness underneath annoyed both my kids so look the strap off and then the floats kept rising and rubbed under there arms
Very disappointed
on 6 August 2014
Bought two small vests. Too small for a 6 year old but OK for the two smaller kids. It isn't so much the vest that is small it's the crotch-strap that's way too short!
on 15 August 2014
Just the job value for money. took a long time to come but did not realise it came from abroad. I have ordered another one.