Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
It does come with a travel case.
24 Feb 2014 by Nikki Thomas Iolo Thomas-Jones
votes
votes
No, unfortunately it isn't
27 Jul 2014 by E. Power
votes
Hi there, i think the toothbrush head is suitable for an 11 years old, my son is nine and is using it but the toothbrush body i think might be too powerful for youngsters, my son uses his child electric touthbrush, the red one with cars on it with the toothbrush head of my oral b trizone 3000. If you really want to get it for him, know that there is a red light that flashes when you press too hard on the teeth and gums, it does help not to brush too hard, i would ask a dentist if the 3000 oscillations is not too much for an 11 years old. Hope that helps a bit, kind regards, aaliyah
28 Aug 2014 by aaliyah espinosa
votes
votes
The normal warranty period is 2 years, but if you register your product on-line using a Passcode supplied in the packaging, your warranty is extended by 1 year to 3 years. More than reasonable I think!
10 Jun 2014 by J S Brownie
votes
Yes they're all interchangeable
4 Jul 2014 by K A O
votes
Dear Roland, i'm sorry but I can't answer to this question. I use it in 220V 50Hz enviroment. Because i'm Italy I just use plug adaptor, but I think this is the same voltage you have in UK. If i can find more info I will write you more
22 Jul 2014 by Piero Delvecchio
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers