- Visit the Oral-B Store for the latest offers, and use our handy comparison charts to find the right Professional Care toothbrush, TriZone toothbrush or brush head for you.
- See the top-rated electric toothbrushes in our electric toothbrush reviews.
- Braun Oral-B electric toothbrushes should be charged for at least 24 hours before first use. Also, a full charge after first use takes at least 17 hours and enables approximately seven days of regular brushing (twice a day for two minutes per brushing).
- This product comes with a two-pin UK plug that is only suitable for two-pin UK electrical sockets, which are often found in bathrooms. A three-pin UK adaptor is necessary for use in standard UK three-pin electrical sockets. Click here to browse three-pin UK adaptors at Amazon.co.uk. (Page will open in a new tab.)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Braun Oral-B TriZone SmartSeries 5000 Five-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide (Packaging and Smart Guide Varies)
|Price:||£78.32 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£121.67 (61%)|
- Oral-B's latest innovation, TriZone combines the familiar brushing motion of a manual brush with triple-action, deep-cleaning technology
- TriZone brush heads have powered bristles for hard-to-reach back teeth, stationary bristles for thorough surface cleaning and sweeping bristles for cleaning between teeth
- Includes wireless Smart Guide for advanced brushing, pressure indicator, professional timer, five customisable cleaning modes and up to ten days battery life
- Removes up to 100% more plaque and reach up to two times deeper between teeth (compared to a manual brush)
- Voted 'Product of the Year' in the Consumer Survey of Product Innovation 2013
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Oral-B TriZone 5000 is a triple-action, deep cleaning toothbrush designed around the way you naturally brush
Elevate your brushing experience and remove up to 100% more plaque* with the Braun Oral-B TriZone 5000 electric toothbrush. Oral-B’s best brush in the TriZone series, the revolutionary technology behind the TriZone 5000 combines the familiar brushing motion of a manual brush with the comprehensive power of advanced triple zone cleaning action to give you a long lasting clean, fresh feeling. With 40,000 pulsations and 8,800 sweeps per minute, the TriZone 5000 provides an efficient and effective whole-mouth cleaning.*
The Triple Zone experience
The first of its kind, the brush head of the TriZone 5000 is divided into three cleaning zones to keep your teeth and gums healthy:
ZONE 1: The dynamic angled power tip is designed to access hard-to-reach areas like the very back teeth while the pulsating, sweeping motion delivers a thorough clean.
ZONE 2: Non-sweeping bristles pulsate on the entire surface of your teeth to fight plaque build-up and ultimately keep all of your teeth clean.
ZONE 3: Sweeping, pulsating bristles reach deep between teeth for a stimulating brushing experience that can improve the overall health of your whole mouth.
Brushing is believing
The TriZone 5000 marries the familiarity of manual brushing with the power of Oral-B’s cutting-edge triple-action deep cleaning technology. This cleaning tool is strong enough to be tough on plaque, but gentle enough for everyday use. It provides improved gum health and a lasting clean, fresh feeling so powerful that once you try it, you’ll never want to go back to your manual brush. With wide sweeping bristles that reach significantly more tooth surface area than a regular manual brush, you can enjoy a comprehensive cleaning.
Customised brushing with five unique brushing modes
The TriZone 5000 has five different brushing modes available at the push of a button, so you can easily choose between Daily Clean, Massage, Sensitive, Whiten or Deep Clean.
- Daily Clean: Exceptional cleaning of teeth and gums
- Massage: Gentle stimulation of gums
- Sensitive: Gentle yet thorough cleaning for sensitive areas
- Whiten: Polishing and natural whitening of your teeth to remove stains
- Deep Clean: For that thorough, dentist clean feeling
The TriZone 5000 versus a manual brush
The TriZone 5000 was designed to be used like your manual brush while removing up to 100% (two times) more plaque, even between teeth. This brush also reduces gingivitis up to three times better than a regular manual toothbrush, reaches up to two times deeper between teeth and removes four times more plaque along the gum line than a regular manual brush. Innovative motion delivers a superior clean in between teeth while reaching places manual brushes normally miss.
Compatible with Professional Care brush heads
The TriZone 5000 is also designed to fit the Oral-B Floss Action, 3DWhite, Sensitive Clean and Precision Clean oscillating-rotating brush heads if you want a precise, tooth-by-tooth cleaning.
Each Oral-B toothbrush head comes with a coloured ring that fits on to the base of the replacement brush head. These rings come in a variety of colours allowing you to distinguish between different people’s brush heads if using the same toothbrush handle.
Why go electric?
The TriZone 5000 has several features to make sure you get the most out of your electric toothbrush:
- A wireless Smart Guide provides real time feedback about your technique, telling you where to brush and for how long
- A professional timer that ensures you are brushing for the recommended time to get the best results
- Visual pressure sensor stops pulsations and lights up to alert you that you’re brushing too hard
- A rechargeable handle features Oral-B’s best performing battery that lasts up to 10 days between charges (brushing twice for two minutes per day)
- Five advanced cleaning modes--Daily Clean, Sensitive, Whiten, Massage and Deep Clean--further personalise your brushing experience
The Oral-B guarantee
Brush with the TriZone 5000 for a cleaner, healthier mouth.*
*vs. a regular manual brush
Which Oral-B TriZone is right for you?
|Oral-B TriZone 600||Oral-B TriZone 1000||Oral-B TriZone 3000||Oral-B TriZone 5000|
|Daily Clean Mode with 3D Movement |
Oscillates/Rotates and Pulsates
|Gum Care Pressure Sensor |
For a better, gentle clean vs. no pressure control
|Sensitive Mode |
Lower speed for a gentle clean
|Whitening Mode |
Polishes to remove surface stains
|Deep Clean Mode |
Removes up to 99.7% of hard-to-reach plaque
|Massage Mode |
Gently stimulates gums
|Oral Care Coach |
Smartguide displays time, brushing areas and modes
|Refill in box||1x TriZone brush head||1x TriZone brush head||1x TriZone brush head||2x TriZone brush heads |
1x IP17 Interspace brush head
|Charging station with built-in brush storage||✔||✔|
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The handle is chunkier and heavier than usual and the battery life is seriously impressive and the motor is VERY powerful. All Oral-B Professional Care brush heads are interchangeable with this handle and that, ultimately, is the best thing about it. Use it with an oscillating head and, given the seriously poweful motor, it works so much BETTER than a bog standard Oral-B handle.
The wireless SmartGuide is easy to set up and acts as both a useful bathroom clock and timer. The brush beeps every 30 seconds as a reminder to change quadrants and it continues working after the standard 2 minutes. There are a number of cleaning options, but the standard 'Daily Clean' option should cover most people's needs.
In summary, use this with an oscillating head and you have the perfect electric toothbrush and, should you prefer it, you can use it with TriZone heads.
Certainly the impression you get on opening the box, is that everything has been thought of and covered off, in this package. There is ample documentation, an additional year on the guarantee if you register (taking it up to 3 years) and you even get two sets of Duracell batteries for the Smart Guide - no expense spared!
I have owned Braun electric toothbrushes before and have always found them to be the best and this is certainly a "top of the range" model - but whether you find all the additions useful or not, is probably down to personal preference.
The main addition is the Smart Guide, which could be seen as superfluous, but does give you additional information about what is going on - graphical icons for the different modes selected and allows you to time how long you are brushing.
The Smart Guide is a separate unit, with a large (if basic) display screen, that sits on a shelf or which can be attached to a wall using the two-sided adhesive pads provided. It links wirelessly to your toothbrush and this connection was very easy to get going. This allows you to set up programmes via the controls on the toothbrush while the SmartGuide gives you visual cues and stops the toothbrush with short delays at times to change over.
The other big difference for me, is that the toothbrush unit is heavier and it has a larger battery, which allows it to be used for longer. I also liked the fact that the toothbrush has a Charge Indicator on the handle - so you know when it's running low and when it's full.Read more ›
As I had found it quite difficult to adjust to using this the Triumph at first, this brush makes a pleasant alternative.
As for the Triumph, I have gradually learned to appreciate what it is doing and the feeling of thorough cleanliness that results if you submit to the power of the two-minute smiley face! The timer is a very good feature both in encouraging good practice and giving you a splash-proof clock for the bathroom!
My main criticism of the brush, which I levelled also at the Triumph, is the battery which takes a long time to fully charge and doesn't seem to hold charge particularly well. As we don't have a shaver point in the bathroom it's also a bit of a pain finding somewhere to plug it in which doesn't seem to be a problem for the cheaper toothbrushes using standard rechargeable batteries (for which of course you can have spare batteries for immediate use). Fortunately, the heads are interchangeable so I can now have one brush on the go and one charging!
From what I can tell, used properly it does a very good job of brushing teeth but at the costlier end of the market I think its battery management could be better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A good product though very expensive at full price. Found the clock/timer. more useful than expectedPublished 25 days ago by G. Peasey
Works very well. Nothing to complain about. There are better, more up-to-date versions that would suit better but, if you have this one, unless its broken, its not worth the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by William - G
Great. Bought to replace one I had before that sadly wore out. They last a few years and you can use different heads to save getting the kids one each. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I had an Oral B Triumph electric toothbrush and several things prompted me to upgrade:
1. Read more
very good tootbrush, takes over 8 hours to fully charge and the heads are expensive but probably worth itPublished 5 months ago by Martin Loughlin