- Visit the Oral-B Store for the latest offers, and use our handy comparison charts to find the right Professional Care toothbrush, TriZone toothbrush or brush head for you.
- Braun Oral-B electric toothbrushes should be charged for at least 24 hours before first use. Also, a full charge after first use takes at least 17 hours and enables approximately seven days of regular brushing (twice a day for two minutes per brushing).
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.65 UK delivery
Braun Oral-B EB20-4 Precision Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads (Pack of 4) (Packaging May Vary)
|Price:||£9.80 (£2.45 / each) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£6.19 (39%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 4-pack of new Precision Clean replacement toothbrush heads with 29% more cleaning bristles vs. previous Precision Clean
- Surround each tooth for a complete clean for cleaner teeth and healthier gums
- Remove up to twice as much plaque as an ordinary manual toothbrush
- With dentist recommended oscillate and rotate technology for maximum cleaning
- Brush heads are interchangable with all Oral-B handles (excluding Pulsonic/Sonic)
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Braun Oral-B EB20-8 precision clean bristles reach deep between teeth and cover more surface, leaving your whole mouth cleaner than a regular manual toothbrush. Oral-B Precision Clean toothbrush head's design is inspired by the cleaning power of professional dental tools. The shape of the head allows the bristles to surround each tooth for individual cleaning.
From the Manufacturer
Disocver The Oral-B Difference
Choosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your whole mouth. That’s why Oral-B, a worldwide leader in toothbrushes*, offers a variety of electric toothbrush heads to fit your specific needs. So make the right choice and choose Oral-B, the #1 dentist recommended* and used toothbrush brand, worldwide*.
Braun Oral-B EB20-8 Precision Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads
The Precision Clean bristles reach deep between teeth and cover more surface, leaving your whole mouth cleaner than a regular manual toothbrush. On top, the Oral-B electric toothbrush 3D cleaning system delivers up to 48,000 movements a minute vs. 600 only with a regular manual toothbrush so you can get up to 100 per cent more dental plaque removed than with a regular manual toothbrush.
Professionally Inspired Design
Oral-B Precision Clean toothbrush head's design is inspired by the cleaning power of professional dental tools. The shape of the head allows the bristles to surround each tooth for individual cleaning.
The Precision Clean head is compatible with all Oral-B electric handles except for Oral-B sonic toothbrush.
Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months. Oral-B replacement toothbrush heads feature Indicator bristles that fade halfway to help remind you when to replace your toothbrush head so you maintain cleanliness vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
Oral-B offers a variety of electric toothbrush handles to fit your personal oral health needs. Oral-B replacement toothbrush heads are compatible with all Oral-B electric toothbrush handles, except for Oral-B Pulsonic.
|Precision Clean||Sensitive||TriZone||3D White||Floss Action||CrossAction|
|Up to five times more plaque removal along the gum line vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Enhanced and gentle clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Up to two times deeper reach between teeth vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Whitens teeth in 2 weeks by removing surface stains||Enhanced deep clean between teeth vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Angled for up to 100 per cent more plaque removal vs. a regular manual toothbrush|
|Everyday Brushing Solution||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Special Brushing Solution||✓||✓|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What's the difference between Precision Clean and other Oral-B toothbrush heads?
Answer: Each Oral-B toothbrush head focuses on slightly different type of cleaning:
- CrossAction has angled bristles to encompass each tooth for a thorough, complete clean
- TriZone bristles sweep side-to-side to sweep away dental plaque and allows you to brush your teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush
- Power Tip cleans between teeth, as well as around bridges, crowns and implants
- Dual Clean features one toothbrush head that rotates and another that moves side-to-side
- FlossAction has Micropulse Bristles that penetrate deep between teeth to sweep away dental plaque for a floss-like clean (does not replace flossing)
- Precision Clean is designed for precision cleaning and more dental plaque removal than a regular manual toothbrush
- 3D White features a dentist-inspired polishing cup to remove surface stains
- Sensitive offers gentle, yet effective cleaning
- Ortho is designed to safely clean around braces.
Question: How often should the toothbrush head be replaced?
Answer: Dental professionals recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months or earlier if the bristles become spread out or frayed. When bristles are worn out, cleaning effectiveness decreases.
Question: Which toothbrush handles are compatible with the Oral-B Precision Clean toothbrush head?
Answer: The Dual Clean toothbrush head is compatible with all Oral-B electric toothbrush handles except Oral-B Sonic. It works with Oral-B Triumph, Oral-B SmartSeries, Oral-B PRO, Oral-B Vitality (except for Vitality Sonic) and Oral-B Pro Health Power.
* Based on surveys of a representative worldwide sample of dentists carried out for P&G regularly.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Luckily I only used 2 before I checked the reviews! There are 3 holes on the back of the head whereas the genuine heads have 1 hole, the packaging is the wrong colour although the product number is the same.
With both brushes the head vibrated alarmingly & then came adrift & the pin fell out - luckily I didn't swallow either of them!
After the 1st failure I assumed that it was my fault & my tooth brushing technique had changed after many years of using electric toothbrushes.
NOT A GOOD BUY, although to be fair when I contacted the seller he apologised profusely & was surprised at my comments, but my money was refunded
I rang Oral B head office today and they told me that they have precision clean heads with both one hole and 3 holes behind the bristles. It apparently depends on where they're manufactured because she told me Oral B have factories all over the world. I bought a pack of 8 from Amazon quite some time ago (don't recall the seller on Amazon) and threw away my last one this morning as it's worn out. Have had no issues with any of them, no flakiness at all. Took a look and it has 3 holes. Bought some new ones today from a high street shop, and the heads have just one hole in the back. Anyway, I have absolutely zero to do with the seller of this product. Whether this particular product is fake or not I've no idea whatsoever. But just informing you that 3 holes or 1 hole is irrelevant and that came from the horses mouth so to speak!
By the way, I had to give a random star rating just to publish these comments.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have bought before and price matched used for my wife and i good product.Published 12 minutes ago by dingle
DO NOT BUY IT. they are all faked. it is well packed but poor quality. the first head broken down after put into use for 1 week.Published 3 days ago by LIN Rui