Size: 4-Pack|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 January 2014
I only use these heads once a week with Pearl Drops non-abrasive toothpaste because I drink lots of strong black coffee. I find that this is enough to keep my teeth stain free. As part of a weekly regime they are excellent but I would not recommend them as a regular toothbrush head as they do leave my teeth feeling more sensitive.
VINE VOICEon 26 June 2012
Size: 4-Pack|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
After the first normal cleaning head for my Oral-B rechargeable toothbrush wore out, I decided to try one of these whitening heads. They consist of a circle of quite-hard bristles surrounding a small plastic cap which is supposed to whiten the teeth.

These brush heads are supposed to clean the teeth as well as whiten, but the brochure that came with my original toothbrush recommended using a normal brush head first, then switching to the whitening head for one minute afterwards. This seems like an incredible faff and a waste of time, so I decided to just use the whitening head alone. I found that it cleaned reasonably well, but was not perhaps quite so good at cleaning in between the teeth as my regular brush head.

I did, however, notice an immediate change in whiteness. Whilst this isn't going to affect your teeth the way a whitening treatment would, and the difference is only likely to be small, I can confirm that there definitely is a difference, and the head helped with staining straight away. If your teeth are yellowed then you will need more than this to make them white again, but I would still recommend you try the heads as a little difference is better than none.

I should mention that I don't find these brush heads terribly comfortable. They feel slightly hard (verging on painful) on the gums, which I guess is probably due to the plastic circle. Therefore, if you have quite sensitive gums, I would probably suggest giving these a miss.
Size: 4-Pack|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
Been using these for a few months now, the only difference to the standard ones is the larger head due to the polishing cup. I'm not sure they make your teeth any whiter but I do feel my teeth are cleaner from the polishing cup. I'd pay a couple of quid more for these over the standard ones but no more
on 7 December 2012
From now on I will only be using these brush heads because they are FANTASTIC! The round brush cups your teeth and gets in right between them, then the rubber middle polishes your teeth helping to whiten them and leaving them feeling super clean. I absolutely love them and will definitely be buying more.
on 20 June 2015
Excellent value for genuine toothbrush heads. Worry is always will they be genuine and everything I've checked online to identify fake from real, these are real.
Size: 4-Pack|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The 4-Pack of Braun 3D White Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads can be fitted to most of Braun's Oral-B electric toothbrushes, but not their Pulsonic, Sonic Complete, Vitality Sonic or CrossAction Power bushes (as noted on the packaging). The heads come in separate sealed packages from within the main box, to keep each head suitably sterile and clean before they are used.

The heads themselves are of a similar length to the standard Oral-B heads. The brush head is however considerably larger, with an oval shaped rotating head sporting the unique `dentist-inspired' polishing cup in the centre. We are told that the polishing cup is specifically designed to remove stains in order to naturally whiten teeth.

After both my partner and myself tried out these new fangled heads, although the larger brush head is noticeable and you can feel the rubbery plastic of the polishing cup against your teeth and gums, to be honest, neither of us could really see or feel much else that was different to the standard heads that we have been using for years - let alone any noticeable results with our teeth afterwards. However, with use over a much longer period, it may be the case that the results slowly become more apparent; but from our 2 - 3 day trial period, the polishing cup does appear to be somewhat of a `scientifically-inspired' gimmick!

The bristles feel as soft as those on the standard Oral-B heads. The rotation action and speed seems the same, with approximately a 45 degree turn both clockwise and anti-clockwise. The most obvious difference to the user during brushing is the increased size of the oval head, which seems to creep over more of your gums whilst cleaning the fronts and backs of your teeth. This is certainly no bad thing.

After use, cleaning the entire toothbrush head is a doddle. Just run the brush under running water, and then pull the whole head off and run more water down the hollow channel underneath. This will clear out any excess toothpaste from the insides. Simple!

The four heads also come with the usual hard-plastic colour bands, to help identify the different heads if multiple users are using the same electric toothbrush heads.

The attached video shows the four heads with the packaging they come in; it compares them with a standard Braun Oral-B head; and it finally shows attaching the head to two different Oral-B electric toothbrushes (one recent-ish model and one much older model).
22 comments|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 February 2015
They are very good, oh for the record , one time I got ones that were generic heads, but do not buy fake versions as they won't spin right on the body of the brush and you only get what you pay for and then you will just throw them away as they won't oscillate .

I still wonder what the yellow circle is in the middle ,it states it is a rubber cup and polishes your teeth. I don't know but me and my family have not needed any dental treatment for as many years as I can remember, not even scale and polish cos we all use these heads on our oral b brush . We have a couple of bases and all have our own colour-coded head.

It is going to put dentists out of business LOL!
on 30 December 2015
I had been using 'copy' electric toothbrush heads and they had stopped moving - I have now moved back to these ones and they are great. My teeth are being brushed properly again, brilliant. I guess at the end of the day you get what you pay for.
on 23 June 2016
This has been one of my favourite health and beauty purchases. It does a number of things such as it prevents you from rubbing too hard with the toothbrush as you just glide the brush over your teeth. It also tells you when you have brushed for the correct length of time, so it won't let you get away with brushing for only 30 seconds, therefore it ensures you have brushed your teeth properly every time. I've had it three years now and surprisingly the battery is still going strong, and a pack of replacement heads can be bought in asda for less than a tenner.
VINE VOICEon 27 October 2010
Size: 4-Pack|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
It's difficult to assess the difference bewtween these brushes and say, these ones Braun Oral-B EB20-8 Precision Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads - 8-Pack which are half the price.

The rubber cup in the middle, intended to remove tartar more effectively, feels like it might be more effective. However, it has to be said that ordinary Oral-B heads do quite a good job too.

A potential disadvantage is that these are less able to get around the tooth as the rubber centre is quite firm, unlike the normal brush centres.

It's very difficult to tell whether these are better. I shall continue to use the more usual heads and keep these for remedial work if needed (and will update here).