on 25 March 2014
This is a new writer for me and, Wow - blown away! I started with book one, turned the last page and went straight on and bought book two. So it went on to now reached book five - turn last page and......... gutted to find I have to wait for the next one!!! It's an interesting series, where you have a dark hero with a past you know nothing about - at all! That's unusual - usually there are snips or hints to follow but this writer doesn't seem to work like that. The characters are flawed and brilliant, so real that each one becomes real to you. There is no repetitive formula through the books - each tells a different part of their story - again, many recent series I have read got tedious when the story pattern gets repeated through each book - this is not a pattern used by Mr Cassidy at all, each book is a new part of the story. Need book six now please!! Will now go look for anything else he has written and see if that helps! :)
on 26 March 2014
Congratulations Mr Cassidy. Another wonderful book. More please! I have been gripped from the beginning, and the twist at end. Great series, amazing characters, fantastic writing. A must read.
on 12 March 2014
No spoilers honest but I didn't see that one coming. Book five is the best of the lot but far too short Mr. Cassidy.
The author has discovered the knack of keeping the story going while maintaining the suspense by the use of multiple story lines within each chapter. Not everyone can do this and some of those that try, get horribly sidetracked. More power to your pen sir. The result is a well balanced tale that keeps each storyline fresh. Redemption soon please!!
on 10 May 2014
This series Just keeps getting better and better, I have just finished this book and I was not disapointed. It has everything you could want from a fansaty novel, action, comicinterludes, good use of magic, and above all a believable story line. I can not see why some publishing house has not picked up on this writer for he is up there. A must read.
on 24 April 2014
Great book download for my fantasy mad grandson but after reading a couple of chapters to check content I was hooked fast moving with likeable characters and a great story line can't wait for book six keep up the good work if you want light relief at bedtime and an easy to follow plot you can't go wrong with this series
on 10 April 2014
I loved this book and couldn't put it down. Finally we get to know a bit more about who Kendril really is! Love all ben Cassidy's books in this series. It's been a long time since I found an author worth reading. I highly recommend this book if you're into action, humour and adventure.
on 14 March 2014
Piqued my interest with book 1, but story deteriorates in subsequent volumes. Language used was too modern for Era depicted and swung back and forth through language periods. Transference to web poorly done with many mistakes though I have noticed this in several other Kindle books.
on 5 March 2014
I have just finished the oracle the last book in the present series now perhaps. I can get some work done around the house , because when you start to read the zany hora series
on 1 March 2014
thoroughly enjoyed this book and its sequels. the characters are well drawn and believable. the story holds the attention and leads you into the following books.
on 10 September 2014
Another wonderful read, now I'm off to redemption, the only downside is, will this be the end? I will miss all the characters so much,thanks Ben x