From the Author
Financials explained for business and technical people.
A large part of the books appeal will be interrelating business decisions and technical aspects in a way that both business people and technicians can understand.
The main purpose of the book is to share much of the knowledge and hindsight that has been accumulated by the authors during many years of successful Oracle Applications implementation projects.
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
Initiate an Integrated Finance Solution for Your Company
Take full advantage of all of the powerful features included in Oracle Financials Release 11i--an integral component of the Oracle E-Business Suite. With its scalable, three-tier architecture, this robust application enables you to establish e-business relationships with customers, suppliers, partners, and employees. Officially authorized by Oracle Corporation, this detailed resource explains how to maximize the integrated forecasting, accounting, treasury, purchasing, and management features of Oracle Financials--and revolutionize your company's finance infrastructure.
- Integrate subledger activity, consolidate group-wide accounts, and produce financial reports using Oracle General Ledger and Oracle Financial Analyzer
- Schedule and automate payments to suppliers with the Oracle Payables tool
- Utilize the bank reconciliation capabilities of Oracle Cash Management and the enterprise liquidity forecasting features of Oracle Treasury
- Track assets and process depreciation schedules using Oracle Assets and minimize occupancy costs with Oracle Property Manager
- Use Oracle Purchasing optimize your supply chain and automate stock replenishment with Oracle Inventory
- Lower costs and enhance supplier, customer, and employee partnerships with Self-Service Web Applications
- Control project costing, billing, and reporting with Oracle Projects
- Regulate business processes using the highly-adaptable Oracle Workflow tool
- Make the most of the new components--Oracle Property Manager and Oracle Treasury
- Implement sound security measures