Your One-Stop Guide to Oracle CRM On Demand Reporting
Plan, build, and distribute data-rich business intelligence reports with ease. Oracle CRM On Demand Reporting details the entire report-building process and explains how to use the powerful features available in Answers On Demand to create and share comprehensive, integrated reports. The book includes proven strategies for report design and development, real-world examples, formatting tips, advanced reporting techniques, and sample formulas. Convert disparate corporate data into actionable business intelligence with help from this detailed guide.
- Maximize the features of Answers On Demand
- Strategically plan your reports
- Format, sort, filter, and modify report data
- Use column formulas with numeric, date and time, and text data
- Apply logic and transform data with column formulas
- Format report title and table views
- Add charts, graphs, pivot tables, filter prompts, and interactivity to reports
- Configure advanced views and create custom dashboards
- Manage reports and control access
About the Author
Michael D. Lairson joined Siebel Systems (now Oracle) in 2001, where he developed the certification exams and study materials for the Siebel CRM On Demand product. He helped develop and regularly delivers the Advanced Analytics Workshop.