Size: X-LargeColour: Black / RedChange

on 22 November 2013
I went for a run in these and it took 30 minutes before my hands really warmed up, long after the rest of my body. I have poor circulation generally, but these really didn't do any more than the pair of £1 woolen mitts I've been using. I also wore them for a 15 minute cycle, at the end of which I had to run my hands under warm water to thaw them out. Not impressed by the claim of being a "thermal" glove.
on 18 February 2014
Look and fit great, but my son only wore them once and all the stitching on one of fingers came undone. Complete waste of money!
on 2 December 2015
If you are buying these for a small child, then these gloves are great. However, if you wish to buy an Adult size S,M or L, then I suggest you look at an alternative brand. I have ordered and then returned a Men's Size Small glove THREE times in a row now, because the gloves that are being sent out, despite being labelled "S", are actually a tiny Small Boys size when measured against the Hand Measure scale on the packaging. This is not Amazon's fault per se as the manufacturer has mislabelled both the gloves and the packaging as size S when they should be labelled Small Boys. Don;t know if this is a rogue batch but it is very frustrating !!
on 24 November 2015
Very disappointed with these. The finger stitching on my right glove tore open on the very first day of wearing them. The tears have continued to get worse over time.

Would not recommend.
on 9 January 2014
These gloves are useless, they tore three days after purchase... I will probably throw them away!!!

I would not recommend them to anyone.
on 1 December 2015
This has nothing to do with the seller. Item arrived promptly. This is the second pair I bought as I bought a Large and they barely got over my fingers. I bought the XL and they are ting. I am a normal 6ft guy with what I would call average hands for my size. these are unbelievably small. I would strongly recommend you do not by if you are a normal person. If you are and elf or a Smurf these would make excellent gloves for winter.
on 18 January 2016
Just arrived my son tried them on and there was a hole in the stitching. He needed them for rugby tonight as its cold so can't send them back - really disappointing!
on 2 January 2016
Great, fit well and ideal for football aswell as they are used for throw ins and grip the ball well and keep hands warm.
on 4 February 2016
These have developed a small hole after one wear today. Very expensive and poor quality.
on 8 January 2015
Very bad quality, they got broken everywhere after second use! Incredible...
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse