Flavour: VanillaSize: 2.73kgChange

on 27 July 2014
I can honestly say that this weight gainer really works! Been takeing it for 3wks 4 days , and when i started i was 9 stone 1Ibs i am now 10 stone 7Ibs, quickest amount of weight ive been able to put on ever in such a small amount of time, just bought another one!
22 comments8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 May 2013
This product works like magic! I didn't take the recommended daily serving, I took half; simply because - 2 servings in one sitting is just too much. Yet due to the half a serving a day I managed to put on 7lbs in about 3 weeks (some fat, no way around that but mostly muscle). 3 weeks is also the same amount of time the product lasted because the serving scooper is HUGE, if you are buying this product, I suggest you invest in the larger version which will be more beneficial on the long run.
On the whole I am very pleased, recommended for all those who wish to gain mass.
0Comment43 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 May 2014
I used to weight 58 kg, truly skinny. now I am around 70 and everyone around can notice improvements. I strongly recommend it to any skinny person who wants to take up on gym and a balanced diet in order to get a physical and mental boost.
11 comment19 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 January 2016
I First started using this almost 3 weeks ago,I was a bit optimistic to start as I've always found it hard keeping the weight on due to hectic lifestyle kiddies etc and high metabolism. eventually I got fed up with comments on how slim/thin I am ( funny how a lot of people have their comment on Someone who's slim! ) but hey I thought I'd give it a go for me if anything and also judging by the reviews i read. It seemed a bit pricey to start but I have to say very well worth the price u do get a huge shovel but it does the job and the container is huge but who cares 🙂 I 've put on and kept within almost 3 weeks 9lb 🙂 May not seem a lot to some but for me..it's great. It does seem to improve your appetite too even after the very first shake,so if you're like me and prone for not having the greatest appetite I'd definitely recommend. Ive purchased two so far and will continue to do so until I reach the weight I want to achieve.
If anyone is reading the reviews and are contemplating I recommend fully you won't be disappointed 👌🙂
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 April 2012
Excellent Service!!! No doubt!!! The best thing they dont mention that give free gifts...!!! Got a cool shaker, 2 more packs of fibers and muscle constructor...!! Awesome service!!!
22 comments13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 August 2015
This is the sh*t, gives you mass and tastes good.
on 28 March 2013
Do not expect miracles from this product, however if You will use this constantly and will work hard in gym, You will see results soon, be [patient.
on 18 May 2015
This is a brilliant product, was always a skinny guy who could never put on weight but ever since I started using this I haven't looked back! In 5 months I have bought three bags of this stuff (1 scoop a day, recommended two on bag) and I have gained roughly 15 lbs, it tastes great but can be very hard to mix in a shaker and probably is more suited to a blender. If you don't have a blender just spend an extra minute shaking and it will be fine as I have learned :P
I really recommend this product!
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 May 2015
review image
11 comment18 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 April 2013
I've only had it for a while but this is definately one of the best out there. Good Value and BIG BIG servings!!!

See one answered question