Flavour: Chocolate|Size: 2.73kg|Change

on 27 July 2014
I can honestly say that this weight gainer really works! Been takeing it for 3wks 4 days , and when i started i was 9 stone 1Ibs i am now 10 stone 7Ibs, quickest amount of weight ive been able to put on ever in such a small amount of time, just bought another one!
55 comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 May 2013
This product works like magic! I didn't take the recommended daily serving, I took half; simply because; 2 servings in one sitting is just too much. Yet due to the half a serving a day I managed to put on 7lbs in about 3 weeks (some fat, no way around that but mostly muscle). 3 weeks is also the same amount of time the product lasted because the serving scooper is HUGE, if you are buying this product, I suggest you invest in the larger version which will be more beneficial on the long run. Also, DISCLAIMER: you do NOT put a scoop in a shaker and shake it. Blend it for at least 30 seconds with around 350ml of water or milk when using one scoop.
On the whole I am very pleased, recommended for all those who wish to gain mass.
on 24 May 2014
I used to weight 58 kg, truly skinny. now I am around 70 and everyone around can notice improvements. I strongly recommend it to any skinny person who wants to take up on gym and a balanced diet in order to get a physical and mental boost.
on 7 May 2015
review image
on 20 July 2016
This product works like magic! I didn't take the recommended daily serving, I took half; simply because; 2 servings in one sitting is just too much. Yet due to the half a serving a day I managed to put on 7lbs in about 3 weeks (some fat, no way around that but mostly muscle). 3 weeks is also the same amount of time the product lasted because the serving scoop is HUGE, if you are buying this product, I suggest you invest in the larger version which will be more beneficial on the long run. Also, DISCLAIMER: you do NOT put a scoop in a shaker and shake it. Blend it for at least 30 seconds with around 350ml of water or milk when using one scoop.
on 2 January 2016
At the beginning I started with this one, didn't really believe that it works but I gave a try. I gained 6 kgs in only 2 weeks (do not forget your 6 meals a day), that was super fast. However, I was quite happy about my results but when I stopped to drink it - all my gained calories just gone through the short time due to my physically hard job but my weight was still the same. Basically - if you wanna get bigger, just go for it and give a try for a couple months
review image
on 20 August 2015
Put on 5kg since using this, I would say at least 4 of that is muscle, I have worked ridiculously hard going from doing pull/chin up's and dips with just body weight to adding 40kg in the space of about 4 weeks, My diet is rubbish so I struggle to hit the calorie targets needed to gain muscle, this puts me half way there in 1 hit

My only complaint is the scoop...or should I say bucket...it literally just about fits through the top of the tub, when it is full of powder it is hard to get out so I use a smaller one from a previous product (takes 6 friggin scoops!!!)

Taste wise it is really nice, has a slight caramel flavour to it and since it's so thick you get a few lumps but they're not he nasty powdery type lumps, they're nice and chewy!!!

Great for anyone wanting to gain size and strength, but be warned, if you drink this and don't go to the gym at least 3 times a week you will end up a heffa!!!
on 5 April 2012
Excellent Service!!! No doubt!!! The best thing they dont mention that give free gifts...!!! Got a cool shaker, 2 more packs of fibers and muscle constructor...!! Awesome service!!!
on 8 May 2016
switched from matrix monster carbs to this. matrix mixes well and tastes great. i find this very watery, even with more powder less water. taste isnt fantastic either. find it really difficult to drink. the scoop is huge too, youll need a big blender if you want to have the 2 scoops per shake. im just doing half. in terms of weight gain im not sure yet, i will write another review in a few weeks with results. so far not thrilled.
on 23 July 2016
Got this gainer after being on mutant mass for 2 month were i had seen great gains but it give me bad wind. This is were this gainer is great not only do you see great results but its not as heavy on the stomach as other gainers. You have got to give it a few month with a balanced high protien diet and them gains will come great product and you can never go wrong with optinum.