Size: 60 capsules|Change

on 2 May 2013
I've usually not been a believer in multi vitamins simply because I've never really felt them working, even after months of taking them. For the first time ever, I find these really do help my energy levels and feel a lot healthier after using them. I'm on mt 3rd bottle now.
on 4 December 2012
difficult to find an all in one supplement that has vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts. This is nearly the perfect product for me. Its Only down sides are not enough vitamin D and also contains an insufficient amount of the wrong type of magnesium.
on 7 March 2013
great product best multivitamin by far and a bargain of a price. Optimum nutrition are the best when it comes to health supplementation.
on 5 January 2013
My daughter swears by these multi vitimins, says she feels the difference if she goes back to standard supermarket brands.
on 6 April 2015
Used these for a while now, great price on Amazon (I worked in Holland and Barrett and even with discount was still more expensive!). Really good balanced multivitamin with other herbal ingredients specifically for women's needs. Alongside a good diet, these are a great top up of essential vitamins and minerals.
on 4 December 2013
I think this is one of the best multivitamins out there for woman. I have been using it for years. I love it and will continue taking it for years to come. I notice a difference in my energy levels and I'm more susceptible to catching colds if I stop taking it. Arrived promptly!
on 24 March 2016
Don't worry if your pee is fluorescent yellow after taking this, it's meant to be like that. I use it every day and is a great supplement for my body. It helps if you drink a lot of water every day as well, this will help it return to the normal colour.
on 11 March 2014
I order this product once a month and it is a great product, i work out at 6am 4-5 times a week and since using this product i dont get tired or feel drained come mid day, would recommend. Service from seller is really fast.
on 10 March 2015
Perfect supplement, great for giving you energy and generally all round feeling good! Highly reccommend this product for someone who exercises often :)
on 19 January 2015
Great product, best vitamins I have ever taken. Just ordered 3rd bottle as helps with energy levels for hectic working days and gym attendance.