on 30 October 2012
Took the pills until they ran out. Started out with mindset that I'd take 3 a day for a week to 'load' my body, then maintain it with 2 pills a day for economical reasons. Took for the full week and felt no change in energy/health. My piss turned neon and every night I'd have vivid and something lucid dreams. The dreams were cool.

Started taking 2 a day after the first week, hoping that I'd notice some changes that I'd read about in these reviews. I.E Increased energy, 'cleaner', more focus etc. None of these experiences came to light, so I increased in dosage to 3 pills again in hope that something would change. I'm 6"4 and 92kg, so maybe I needed the heavier dosage. Again, nothing. After 3 weeks of this I decided I'd only take the pill at night for the lucid dream effect. While this did indeed work, you can buy the Vitamin B6 part of this MV in far higher dosages at a far cheaper cost.

Disclaimer: I eat 95% 'clean' foods and 5% 'dirty' (junk) foods. Perhaps these pills would show a better result if I wasn't already getting a lot of the vitamins in my diet naturally.

The result of this month was a shame as I'd have liked to have continued buying this product, as i've heard good things about it, and the cost is reasonable. However I cannot justify pissing away money on products that show little to no results.
on 18 March 2013
Ok i was on the look out for some serious Multivits currenty taking separate pills Ds Zinc the usual to try and get the daily amount required when eventually i got fed up! so did my research found the brand and thought id give em a go, ok i’m 35 and whey 164,pounds around 5,7 so very average hight and weight maybe a tad on the slim side decided on these as i’ve recently rejoined with my gym and was noticing that my body was constantly feeling fatigue during the day and needed an extra boost well let me just say after just taking 1 pill during a lunch i felt alive within 2 hours felt a strong serge of alertness in the mental department as well as feeling quite good physically, i’ve decided on just the one pill rather then the recommended 3 daily as i feel that will rock my socks a lil to much because of my size i would not recommend these as a regular vit as they are fully loaded to the brim with ridicules amounts of B’vits and A’vits i mean serious so if your quite a physical person during the day or night these will help u in a massive way.
on 2 September 2014
This must be one of the best vitamin and mineral supplements for men, available on the market at the moment. Extremely potent, packed with loads of essential nutrients. For me, one in the morning, after breakfast, is all I need!
on 9 January 2015
5 stars cos they sent me 150 by mistake otherwise only just had my first one size is okay to big smells not bad will write about results later
on 28 February 2015
These work very well, your wee will be luminous yellow but for me they offer better support than generic Vitamin/Mineral tablets.
on 1 March 2013
Product received within given time, great product. Recommend Opti-Men to those who want to feel good and get that extra kick.
on 7 December 2012
hard to review really as how do you know if they are working??? i trust optinum nutrition though so would recomend
on 2 October 2015
it's ok if you don't mind your piss looking orange
on 7 June 2015
Best multivitamin I have used before!!
on 7 February 2016
Nope didnt feel any better