Flavour: Chocolate|Change

on 22 April 2016
Optimum nutrition is a brand I trust but I did find this a little watery...this is a lean shake though so I guess it's harder to make it taste great...it mixes with water so easily though which is great if you're on the go / at work.
on 30 June 2015
Does what it's supposed to and is one of the best value ones around. It tastes ok but doesn't smell nice. Drink it from a shaker with a small spout 😉
on 19 January 2016
There is some problem with the product.I have been using this for a long time but bought it first time from here.Its different and lumpy.Wonder if its original or really old stock.Smells more as well than the one i bought from the high street.I recommend to check this supplier if he supplies original products or not.
on 26 October 2014
This stuff is awesome, after ditching all junk food from my life, I got loads of energy where I used to be previously tired all the time. I mean I stopped all crisps, chocolate, cakes, fizzy drinks, sugar, bread, it's all gone from my life. But soon afterwards I took up walking every day I could, depending on how busy I was. And then I started craving meat, I mean one night I finished two packs of sliced ham, I couldn't get enough. This went on for a week and I was wondering, is it the iron content I am craving, or is it the protein in the meat. Sure enough, soon after I was craving eggs, peanuts, lean meats like beef and chicken, salmon. Almost three months after stopping junk food and walking over two miles every day in town, now I am walking four or five miles every day in the gym. I can't stay away from the gym, I feel lost if I can't go. I have lost two and a half stones since I started, and to this day I still crave protein and people have noticed my weight loss. So I will stop rambling now, this whey powder tastes delicious when mixed with water, you need to add the water gradually to lessen the lumpy texture, combined with regular exercise this stuff is fantastic. I might have two or three scoops a day depending on how much my body craves the protein. Obviously not all at the same time but spread out over the day.
on 30 April 2014
Worth every penny and even helps with weightloss. An enjoyable flavour aswell. I like to add bananas and peanut butter with mine 😊
on 4 May 2015
This is my favourite powder from ON. It mixes so well - better than the 100% gold whey which can go a bit lumpy if you don't give it a real good shake. I also think it tastes better too. It goes slightly frothy as well, and has a good smooth texture. It's my favourite flavour powder I've tried so far - it's not too sweet which I find is often an issue for me, as I don't have a sweet tooth. I usually drink it with water and it tastes great, or add it to a fruit/yoghurt smoothie - also good. Would definitely recommend, and great for women.
on 25 January 2015
Brilliant, died the trick, mixed well with milk
on 6 August 2015
Used this stuff for a while, very good for the price and mixes smoothly with a bit of water in a shaker. Also tastes nice, it doesn't have that chemical strawberry taste.
on 9 March 2016
Prompt delivery, well packaged. Tastes pleasant enough. Will see how effective it is in my weight loss journey and would, at the moment, order more.
on 30 June 2014
this is a great tasting product and In my 10 months at the gym, whilst ive been using this product ( for past 2 weeks), I have seen the best results.