Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
I bought the product thinking it is glass. I don't know how to test to see whether it is. I will say that I'm very pleased with the lens and have had really good results, bearing in mind it's low cost. Sorry that I can't give you a definitive answer.
29 Jun 2014 by Mr P G Nicholson
votes
It fits to all lenses which have filter thread of 52 mm or smaller thread with adaptor to 52 mm. It does not matter the body.
5 Jun 2014 by tungeai
votes
Yes it will work, just make sure you use manual focus on the lens and not auto and with a bit of practice some very good results can be achieved.
2 Jan 2015 by Martin John
votes
No. It will not. It fits only 52mm filter thread.
4 Sep 2014 by Katrin
votes
Hi John, I haven't got a ring flash but was thinking on buying one, didn't think about that, so great question, it only has one threaded end... but I thought these ring flashes or LED light rings would come with some kind of way of attaching themselves to the end of the lense... somehow if not I would just use it loose next to the object or holding the light with my left hand or somethign of the kind. However I did this macro holding the macro lense on my hand and just focusing into it.. https://500px.com/photo/91686195/magic-flowers-by-laurais-arts so perhaps you could put the ring to your 50mm and hold the 10x glass on your hand ... I did mine in daylight. :D
10 Feb 2015 by Laura
votes
Yes but you need to be super close up to the object for it to be a clear crisp picture
7 Aug 2014 by Lucy
votes
Yes as long as it has a 52mm screw thread on the end of the lens. I use it on a Nikon 3200, it will fit any lens with a 52mm filter thread. It is great for the price, works very well. Need to turn auto focus off on lens.
12 Jul 2014 by M. Carr
votes
I can't see why not as the lens will be the same or similar to that on my D3100. So long as the filter thread is 52mm then this will fit. It works best if you remove any UV filter ring before using the adapter as it does move it slightly forward and affects the magnification.
2 Jul 2014 by Mr A Morgan
votes
Don't know - but if it isn't, it's pretty close!
3 May 2014 by Dr. W. Holmes
votes
Should be no problem at all.
29 Jan 2014 by Dr. W. Holmes
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers