on 7 November 2010
I bought this book to help me through the 'Supply Chain & Operations' module of my MBA. The content was spot-on and covered every aspect of operations that I ever needed to read about (and some that I will never get round to reading about). It was written in an easy to read style and had lots of real life examples that applied the learning nicely.

In summary, I'd recommend this book to MBA students, MSc supply chain/ops student or anyone who wants to know more about ops/supply chain.
on 5 January 2010
This is a very well put together book and easily the best of its type I have come across.
Well laid out, up to date and relevant, not too wordy but sufficient detail with links to further information.
Useful for both practicing professionals and students, which is quite an achievement.
on 15 January 2013
The content of this book is very well structured. Theoretical side is complemented with real life examples and case studies in order to ease the process of learning. It was delivered in time and, although, one of the first pages was missing (probably the one which contained a code for online learning site access), it was still in very good condition. I am absolutely satisfied with the purchase.
on 28 February 2009
I've found this book very useful in both 2nd and 3rd year of my Business Management degree =)
on 13 November 2009
hello,

I must say I am now satistfied with my purchase because initially I was given the wrong book and I thought it was intended but it was rectified, making me confident to vouch for my dealer, Clerides as trusted. Of the record, the 5 star rating isn't just for the book, its also for your personality Mr Clerides, hope to do business with you again. CHEERS.
on 1 April 2013
I used this book which explained operational management excellent. An easy read. Highly recommended when doing a degree explains well
on 29 January 2011
This was bought for someone else who was doing a course in management. they would highly recommend it as a good reference book.
on 7 October 2014
book arrived a bit late , it was clean and new with no felt tip pens or crinkles great for uni
on 5 October 2014
Excellent book for operations & functional management - highly recommended if studying an MBA
on 19 November 2012
it is useful for me and it is not very expensive for a book and you are worth to own it