on 11 March 2015
I really enjoyed this book and shall definitely read some more malorie Blackman books because they are berry good !
on 25 November 2015
Another on the school reading list to enhance reading skills
on 6 March 1999
Beans calls her dad Gadgetman because of the weird and wonderful gadgets he comes up with. Everything from exploding biscuits to Spy Kits. But when Gadgetman accidentally invents a device that could be used to steal millions of pounds, he is suddenly in terrible danger. For the wrong people find out and Gadgetman gets kidnapped. Beans uses her Spy kit to try and find the kidnappers herself.
on 4 September 2014
Book as described and quick delivery.
on 8 February 2013
bought this for my friends daughter, she loves reading and she finished this book in a couple of days!!!
Will be purchasing another one from Malorie Blackman she writes great books
on 23 November 2014
Super story and well presented book.
on 6 February 2016
My daughter loved this book
on 21 November 2013
My daughter loved this book. She found it easy to read, and didn't put it down until it was finished.
on 1 October 2013
I am absolutely delighted I read this book! It is fab! I have recommended it to lots of people! Wow!
on 30 June 2000
We really liked the plot and thought the girls made great detectives. We loved the spy kit and thought how much fun breakfast would be with animal crunchies!