on 30 October 2015
These are really handy! I've read a few reviews saying once they're installed you can't change the battery. Ignore them! The only part which attaches to the wall is the very back. The main body of the light comes away with a sight push towards one end so even when it's installed you can change the battery really easily!

Lovely little lights. The rotate along the long axis too which is nice. Gives them a bit of direction! (Sorry about the terrible photo quality)
review image review image
on 21 May 2014
Saves putting big overhead lights on when making tea in the middle of the night! Light the way without dazzling when half asleep!
on 15 February 2015
Bought these to use in our kitchen and have fitted them below the kitchen units to down light on the work surfaces. Whilst we bought them to help when preparing food, they are inconspicuous and create rather a show home finish in our fairly ordinary kitchen.
on 26 May 2014
These cupboard lights do a great job and no awkward wiring is necessary. Just stick them on and away you go. Good Buy.
on 2 November 2014
Great little lights. Easy to fit and give off a lot more light than I expected then to. Like the tilt mechanism too - so easy to angle light exactly where you want it.
on 21 April 2014
Not quite as big as I was expecting but the light is adequate. the sticky fixers are very sticky, so get the light lined up before pressing them on, because you won't get it off again!
on 1 June 2016
I bought a couple of these (in warm tone) to illuminate my display of crystals at night.
One strip is perfect for a shelf 45cm W x 30cm D x 40cm H.
Time will tell how long I get from each change of batteries.
on 14 September 2014
Better than expected. These are large enough to provide good enough light to light a cupboard. I've used these in my kitchen as under lights which is just perfect. Will be ordering more very soon.
on 11 March 2015
Arrived before due date, work very well nice and bright up under my kitchen cupboard, just to be safe i drilled and put a screw in each , so if ever the sticky pad failed they couldn't fall in the sink,,,,,Thanks .
on 15 October 2014
Ordered as a light to tick onto my dons bunkbeds for reading at bed time. There was 2 in the packet, but only 1 worked! Didn't bother sending back. The one that does works, works well! Very sticky so make sure you get the right place as once you've stuck it down i don't think it'll come off.. not without a struggle anyhow.