From the Back Cover
'Opening to Spirit 'is an in-depth exploration of the ancient chakra system. Caroline Shola Arewa draws on a wealth of spiritual wisdom and mythology from Ancient Egypt, Early India and West Africa to create a truly holistic approach to personal growth and spiritual development.
The practices revealed in 'Opening to Spirit ' will help you to raise your awareness, develop greater consciousness and claim your spiritual inheritance.
• This book reveals the mysteries of the aura and the Ancient Chakra System and makes them accessible for every day use.
• Introduces you to the African Deities, including those of Creation, Truth, Sensuality.
• Describes techniques for cleansing and balancing the Chakras.
• Explores the healing power of meditation and ritual.
• Offers tools for self-discovery, physical health and spiritual fulfilment.
• Explores the Five Elements – ether, air, fire, water and earth.
• Explains the planetary rhythms and the ancient cosmological laws of nature.
About the Author
Caroline Shola Arewa has been involved in the healing arts for over 16 years and worked as a healer and teacher for over 10 years. She currently works as a part-time lecturer in complementary medicine at Kingsway College and teaches yoga at Brixton Community workshops as well as running a private practice in therapeutic bodywork and healing. She facilitates international workshops and seminars on the chakras.