- Paperback: 134 pages
- Publisher: Tiny SPRL (15 Dec. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 296008764X
- ISBN-13: 978-2960087642
- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 0.7 x 21 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,106,093 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Openerp Evaluation with SAP as Reference Paperback – 15 Dec 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
SAP users will discover OpenERP as most concepts are described ir relationship to similar concepts on OpenERP. But it's also very instructive for OpenERP experts, like me, as it allows to understand what SAP is doing differently than OpenERP.
The only thing I regret is that it's quite short (134 pages) and, as it's interesting, you read it very quickly.