on 24 October 2012
These socks are perfect for using with your fave moisturiser. They aren't exactly waterproof but they don't soak up or let the cream seep out.
I wore them straight for two days, only taking them off to put on the CSS Swedish foot cream I use on and the hard cracked skin had already improved and healed almost completely!
on 26 August 2012
These socks are a fantastic product. The quality is brilliant and very very soft. Unlike normal socks these socks come up to your ankle so they do not fall of in the night whilst in bed. They keep your feet moisturised all night, and this is the reason I brought them. I would highly recommend this product.
on 6 February 2015
Lovely pair of moisturising socks to wear with foot cream at night. I have fairly large feet (size 9) so was a bit apprehensive but it fits beautifully as there is a stitched heel which means it doesn't slip off when sleeping. Cannot feel the stitching so it's all good.

Stretchy material which is breathable and not tight across the ankles. Wearing these in Feb is cozy at bedtime (unsure how my feet will react in summertime).

I wish they were in a nude colour so dirt doesn't show easily esp when walking around the house before bedtime but that means once worn I would need to wear slip-ons.

I got two pairs - so I can wash and use alt days. Combined with a good foot cream(CCS foot cream also on Amazon, thanks to another reviewer who suggested it), and I'm looking forward to softer skin on my feet.

> > 24 hours later and my skin condition has improved and not as hard or flaky. Good buy! Worth every penny!!
on 27 November 2012
At last. Sleep socks that do exactly as they should, stay on my feet despite being more than a bit of a restless sleeper. Would recommend these socks to anyone
on 10 March 2013
Well made and fit properly. Soft and comfortable, do exactly what they are designed for. Will definitely buy these again.
on 26 August 2014
had those for just a month now, used them maybe 10 times in total, washed as per instructions in 30 degrees - and they are falling to pieces on stitches

ordered 2 pairs, one for me and one for a friend - all exactly the same now, falling apart on the stitches
on 17 January 2014
Good product. The quality is perfect and very soft material! Socks keep your feet moisturised all night and they don't soak up or let footcream seep out. I would highly recommend this product! Fast delivery!
on 27 March 2013
ive never had anything like this before so it's hard to compare, however they fit very nicely, feel very comfortable and i didnt loose them during the night (something i hear can be a problem with moisturising socks)
on 31 August 2013
Perfect fit and comfortable. Used with body shop hemp foot cream for really soft feet. I Would recommend this product
on 29 August 2013
These socks are fantastic for using with foot lotion but for one flaw - why oh why stitch itchy, unnecessary logo labels into them?? I had no choice but to cut them out but because they'd been stitched in when the socks were stitched together it meant I had to re-stitch them, not a massive job but I shouldn't have had to do it!