Love,love, loved it!

What could possibly be better than Nate or Ashton?? How about Nate and Ashton on one wild night together?!

Ok so Ashton is my top book boyf and Nate doesn't fall far behind him so to say I was happy to hear we'd get a novella with just the two of them is an understatement, try ecstatic and then you're a bit closer to how I felt :)

From the two previous books we're already well aware of how 'pussy whipped' our fave boys are so to get them together on a night out is a rarity, You just know that chaos and fun will not be far away. Whilst in theory the storyline sounded good my biggest worry was how would a woman be able to write all these characters from a male perspective? Kirsty had proved previously (especially in the form of Nate) that she can create funny jack the lad type males but there's a big difference between a few cracking lines here and there than a novella with 12 men and no women to break the ice. I shouldn't have worried in True kirsty fashion she didn't just do it,she knocked it out of the park. There were some real laugh out loud moments and the odd heartfelt one too.

I can't wait of you to listen to the phone calls and the ending. Oh and I dare you all not to fall for George a goofy way.

Yet another piece of awesomeness from Kirsty.
on 5 August 2014
What a refreshing lighthearted read.
This book will have you in fits of laughter, I found myself laughing out loud loads throughout this book.
All the characters in this book are awesome in their own way, even Nates father and soon to be father in law.
Let me tell you whilst trying not to give to many spoilers the part where they do dares, omg I was peeing my self laughing #WayneKerr I was literally cracking ribs.
If you thought hen parties were funny you aint seen nothing yet.
Seriously don't hesitate you gotta one click this book when its out, it won't disappoint.
Congratulations Kirsty another well writgen Novella .
on 15 August 2014
I cannot believe how much I've laughed reading this tonight! Quite literally the funniest thing I've read in my life! All the usual Moseley charm but with a few very cheeky twists that you just don't expect! It's the hangover part 4 meets sex in the city :)
The characters remained true to their original personalities but add in a lot of booze and some kick arse scenarios (Seth...s'all I'm saying) and you're in for a major winner!
Could not recommend this book (nor the lovely Kirsty) highly enough!
Buy buy buy worth every last penny and more!
Thank you so much! Lady you rock!!
on 20 August 2014
Love,love, loved it!

Ok so Ashton is my top book boyf and Nate doesn't fall far behind him so to say I was happy to hear we'd get a novella with just the two of them is an understatement, try ecstatic and then you're a bit closer to how I felt!

Whilst in theory the storyline sounded good my biggest worry was how would a woman be able to write all these characters from a male perspective? Kirsty had proved previously (especially in the form of Nate) that she can create funny jack the lad type males but there's a big difference between a few cracking lines here and there than a novella with 12 men and no women to break the ice. I shouldn't have worried, in true kirsty fashion she didn't just do it, she knocked it out of the park.

There were some real laugh out loud moments and the odd heartfelt one too.

I can't wait for you to hear the phone calls and the ending.

Oh and you will adore George, he's such a brilliant character.

Yet another piece of awesomeness from Kirsty.

I award 5 Jaw achingly funny stars!

Go buy it now!!
on 15 August 2014
Was really looking forward to reading this book.

Wondering what these boys had gotten up to..

So not disappointed, another great wrote from kirsty..

I Laughed and laughed at all these lads did. Dad and dad in law are just awesome..

A great spin off.

Hoping for more from this crowd..

Definitely recommend you read it..

Well done kirsty again another great book.. keep them coming am totally hooked every time..
on 30 September 2014
This has to be the funniest book I've ever read by far. The tears are still steaming down my eyes from laughing so much !
Ever wanted to know what happens on a bachelor party ? Well you are invited to a front row seat at Nate Peters Bachelor party along with 11 other men including Seth ( who I adore ) George ( Rosie Dad)
Evan Peters ( Nate's Dad) and the best man and party organiser Mr Ashton Taylor.
You won't believe the things the get up to during the evening, some planned others not so planned !
The banter between these men is the funniest thing I ever read, and don't rely on the older men in the party to help to control the high jinks they are worse than the younger men. During the evening the men visit various places including bars, clubs, an airfield, tattoo shop, golf course and one guy had the shock of his life when he gets up close and personal with hot brunett !!!!!
I think it's hard to write a funny book and get the humour spot on, not only does Kirsty do this but she does it all from a guys POV. The icing on the cake is that all proceeds from the sale of this book will go to help Macmillan cancer a charity very close to my and many others hearts.
Have a good laugh and help a great cause, thanks Kirsty !
on 15 August 2014
Only one thing wrong with this......I wish the boys had had a week long stag do lol.....love these men, could have read about them and their antics for hours. Well done Kirsty, Nate Peters has been my favourite from the minute he popped up in Nothing Left To Lose, and he had me in stitches in Enjoying The Chase, this book is a nice little addition to the story.
on 20 August 2014
5 Stars

*Review is short as this is a 22k novella*

*This is not a Stand Alone – it is a short story following Nothing Left to Lose and Enjoying the Chase*

I absolutely LOVE Ashton Taylor and Nate Peters – they’ve been part of my reading life since reading them for free on Wattpad. Kirsty has since published them and the world should be forever grateful to her for this…they are two of my all-time favourite book boyfriends!

“I had a feeling I was going to live to regret ever meeting him by the time the morning came. This was probably going to be the most painfully embarrassing night of my twenty five years of life.”

This book is hilariously funny – you will be clutching your stomach from paragraph three – but also gives us glimpses into the minds of our two favourite men.

A complete winner of a novel.
on 30 September 2014
"One Wild Night" was a quick, fun read that followed Nate, Ashton and their friends as they celebrated Nate's last night of freedom. It was jam packed full of hilarious and wild adventures and if your man needs idea's for a boy's night out, then he need look no further because this book is full of them.

I thoroughly enjoyed this short story and found myself laughing out loud at some of the events that happened. I am not going to go into details about what the boys got up to but lets just say that they had a very busy and memorable night!
I absolutely loved catching up with Nate and Ashton again. I love those boys! The only problem was this book left me wanting more. I so wanted the story to continue and maybe get a sneaky peek of Nate and Rosie's wedding.
on 17 August 2014
I loved reading every single minute of this Novella! Especially the Friends reference that Kirsty has thrown in there.

I thought that the tale of what the boys got up to on Nate's Bachelor Extravaganza was simply Hilarious. Never would I of thought of such ideas that men both have and experience at a bachelor party that Kirsty has clearly thought hard of.

Definitely going to be recommending this to my friends who have already experienced the many funny and outrageous antics of the Guarded Hearts series boys.

So if you haven't already, then press that 'Buy' button on your device and experience the same laughs that many of us have had over the boys. Especially those who have a brilliant sense of humour and love a comedy book.