Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.40

on 22 July 2013
A very interesting romantic short story. I found this an absorbing read, with a good storyline, and a satisfying ending.
on 16 December 2014
Given it's a novella I didn't expect it to be overly long. The characters were good, maybe they would have been stronger and had more depth in a full length novel but they were perfect for the length.

I found missing words a bit of a pet peeve with me, it was almost like a full sentence was too much effort. The tension in the book was good, the happy ending was good.

The main characters shyness I felt kept getting used as an excuse sometimes. That said it worked in a short piece. It seemed a bit fluffy though as a story.

All in all, an ok read and great as a distraction piece.
on 14 September 2013
I am pretty sure I say this every time I finish a Noelle Adams novella but I really wish this story was a full blown novel and we could enjoy reading a long drawn-out romance.
I got this book as part of the One Hot Night collection of stories. The story is about Claire's night with her bodyguard. Claire has extreme social problems; she describes herself as shy but I would say its more than that. The bodyguard has been part of her life for six years and knows her well, but she barely knows him at all.

I thought this was an enjoyable romance and I'd read it again
on 26 October 2013
I got this by accident but for 77p it's an ok read. It's nothing to write home about, the story line is basic and at times it is rushed, had it been a full novel it would have been awesome,but I read this in an hour and half. I like the characters tho, there isn't much depth to them but they are likeable.
on 7 June 2014
A light hearted romance, a pleasant easy read with a start, and an ending in one book. Seems to me many authors, this one being one of them, like to string along a story into several continuing books. Thankfully this was a compete story in one volume
on 30 May 2014
This is a romantic and light hearted story. I was gripped from the start where you could feel the sexual tension between the two! Congratulations on a fantastic story, recommend this and the other ones in the set to everyone!
on 30 June 2014
Read in loving the bodyguard box set. Really enjoyed this even though Claire was an introvert and was weak at times. But..that weakness came from her shyness.
on 21 September 2013
Excellent story line, well written and very easy to read! Great bit of escapism when you just want to sit and enjoy your own company with a good book!
on 6 February 2015
Just as I had hoped this was a light, easy to read romance. Just what I needed. Not deep and meaningful just pitched right for my mood.