Format: Hardcover|Change

on 11 November 2008
Most times, we are overwhelmed by the hussle and bussle of each day, that we forget to take time off to mediate on God's word towards us.

This book, reflects the very mind of most women; The questions we ask, the worries we bear and the our deepest thoughts. This is then drawn out in the form of simple and understandable prayers that are important in our day-to-day life, even though we sometimes forget that.
on 21 August 2009
If your a lover of praying then this little book is for you I bought this for a friend of mine & I bought one for my wife. She really loves this little book as my
friend does, I think you will be glad you bought this little book.
on 3 December 2013
This is the first prayer book i have bought and im so impressed! Its an amazing book, i absolutely love it. Would highly recommend.
on 27 April 2015
My mum absolutely loved this, its such a perfect lovely gift!
Love the fact it also has a cute little ribbon bookmark, which was unexpected.

Gorgeous cover, its just a great gift for the Christian lady in your life!
on 21 June 2011
I bought this as a christmas stocking filler for my Mum.

I like to think that it instantly made me the favourite daughter :)

Highly recommend!
on 12 February 2015
Bought as a gift for a friend. The book was very well made and my friend said she was really enjoying it. I had a quick look before I gave it to her and the prayers were very thoughtful and would be perfect to start your day.
on 12 April 2014
This is a really lovely book. I have one and decided to buy this for my best friend and she loves it. Such a beautiful gift
on 10 December 2013
Helps me with the day to day problems
The prayers reflect what may trouble you during your working and family life
on 13 July 2009
This was a last minute purchase for my sisters birthday and she appreciated it very much (if she didnt she would let me know trust me). So if your not blessed with lots of cash this is a thoughtful inexpensive way of showing your female friends or family you appreciate them.
on 27 September 2013
Would use seller again. Excellent service, delivery came on time and item was as described - cant wait to use