Size: 100 mlChange

on 17 February 2014
My son bought this as a present for his sister.He was impressed as the price was very good and arrived within timsecales and my daughter was very pleased as she had tried this perfume out and really liked it. Very good price for 100ml perfume.
VINE VOICEon 20 October 2013
The clear glass bottle contains a pink perfume and has a removable crown lid. Inside the crown there is a pretty pink tutu ruffle.

The perfume is pleasant. My daughter, 12, said amazing. The retailer where I got mine had seen a unprecedented sale of this perfume and I later found out it is the fastest selling perfume ever in its first week of sale. Because of the interest and high sales there are no freebies at the moment that you get with other new products eg a bag or presentation case. A pity if your buying as a gift. The retailer said she could double her price and it would still sell, the power of 1D.

It is possible to fit your finger inside the crown to press the spray head, which is quite hard to get off at first, you have to apply some pressure to remove the crown. My daughter at first didn't realise the crown was infact removable because the design is seemless.
on 29 November 2013
My 13 yr old niece was so happy to get this. I was worried that one direction are in one minute, and out the next. But perfume for a 13 year old would go down well anyway! I got her some make up, nail varnish and sweets too and it was the right choice for her age. (13 yr olds just want to be 17 after all).
on 8 July 2014
I am in my 40's and NOT a 1d fan but bought this after reading a "smell" review on the plane. I love Patchouli and Musk so thought I would give it a go. This is a fantastic smelling perfume. Not too heavy a smell of the Patchouli or musk but enough to smell every now and again and they are complemented by the more floral tones in the perfume. It is a day or night perfume. Only down side is it does not last very long, so you will need to re-apply. The bottle is very pretty but aimed at the "younger" market.
on 16 October 2013
This smells sooo nice! Even if you don't like one direction you'll love this perfume. I can't fault it at all!
on 21 February 2014
Bought for my daughter as she loves one direction, very surprised as it really smells good, lovely bottle design too,

delivery was very speedy, value for money definitely recommend
on 23 December 2014
This perfume was so inexpensive, in my local store i could barely buy a 30ml bottle with the money i spent on this bottle of 100ml, which is incredible! I bought this for my friend because she loves one direction and she loved it. Even myself, who isn't a really big fan of the band, loved the smell of it.
on 1 February 2014
this perfume was the best Christmas present ever for my granddaughter and for me it was the best gift ever because I got it for half price on your black Friday sale . excellent value.
on 23 February 2014
Christmas present for our Onedirectioner granddaughter.she loves anything to do with them so was very pleased with this.
quite a good fragrance and long lasting
on 8 December 2013
bought for my 12 year old granddaughter she thought it was fab . the smell was cool!!!!! packaged to look more expensive than it was .great.