on 15 December 2012
This product is really lovely but the packaging wasnt very good so the cardboard got bent and they look a bit thin other than that a great product for the price!
on 12 January 2013
Very good quality for the price and they came pretty quick. We are very happy with this purchase :) would recommend.
on 12 January 2013
Thanks my niece love them! They look great. And I love the price .. Just brilliant!! Great gift idea for 1D fans
on 4 December 2012
My daughter loves all these plasticky kind of bracelets and 1D. And i am sure a 1D band will go down fab with her. Verybquick delivery
on 13 December 2012
Brilliant xmas stocking filler for my nice! she wears them all the time and it matches all outfits. the quality is not super good
on 24 February 2013
I purchased this item on Nov 2012 for my 12 year old favourite niece ! She loves anything and everything that involves 1D so no need to say she wears them almost every single day ! And i must say they look great ...
on 7 April 2013
Bought these for my daughter and she was delighted with them. They arrived earlier than was stated, and looked exactly as they were described. My neice really liked them too, so will be purchasing another set.
on 30 August 2013
Happy 7 year old niece. Can't say much more really. Arrived quickly they seem sturdy enough, will probably last as long as 1D are around!
on 1 May 2013
Bought that for my sis Bday and she loves it... not very commun on the market... good quality, welle packed and cheap... GODD!!!!!!!
on 18 January 2014
Would recommend to anyone who's child loves 1D, she wears them everywhere, great strength as they have been tested in this house.