Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.59

on 20 April 2013
very interesting book
factual and too the point
covers not just 'main players' but lots of others as well
a good reference book
on 22 April 2013
A book to dip into for reference or curiosity about the Tudor era. Written in an uncomplicated style and format, this is a must for any student of Tudor history.
on 8 November 2012
I loved this book so much! It has loads of detail without being boring, and is really intresting and you learn SO many things you haven't learnt before! I was eagerly awaiting it's release since I heard about it on TheAnneBoleynFiles and I am not disappointed! Another great book, well done :)
on 22 January 2014
I really struggle with the negative comments about this book. I have only had this on my Kindle for 20 mins and I am already completely immersed in it. I particularly like how you can check for key events on a given day. I'm a bit of a fan of the Tudors generally but I would recommend this to anybody looking for key facts and dates of this fascinating period in our history.

I am now going to get back to the book. Thanks for listening.
on 30 June 2014
This book will appeal to all lovers of Tudor history and would be a good introduction for those who don't know much about this period. It makes for a fascinating read and one of the advantages is that you don't have to read it page by page but, as I did with my students, select a couple of their birthdays to discover what was happening 500 years previously. One was very impressed to discover her birthday coincided with the execution of Anne Boleyn!
on 1 November 2013
this book is a knowledgeable fun read especially when something exciting happend on your birthday it was a good read
on 17 March 2013
What a wealth of fascinating history. A book to dip into again and again. It would be a book to savour.
on 10 January 2014
What a great and entertaining book
I have enjoyed this daily read very much.
Would highly recommend to anyone interested in Tudor history
on 3 August 2014
I absolutely love anything to do with Henry VIII and this didn't disappoint. Good fun and full of interesting snippets of life in the tudor times.
on 12 January 2013
While I'm enjoying this book ( I haven't quite finished yet) I would recommend you dip in and out of this book rather than reading it in one go as it can be a little heavy going. If you set quizzes or enjoy doing them this would be a definate bonus for you to use.