on 7 September 2015
I like a good sports romance and this one has a nice hero and heroine. Not much angst and a hero who knows a good woman when he sees her.
on 28 October 2014
Enjoyed reading this story. It's been a while since I read a hockey romance. Good storyline. Looking forward to the next instalment.
on 26 September 2015
This is just my opinion.....please remember that. I couldn't get into this book at all. I did finish it but I was definitely was speed reading for much of it. The style of writing did not do it for me. I could not warm to the hero and the heroine came across as really whiney at times. Lots of really good reviews out there though, so clearly it is just me!
on 24 May 2016
I think Kate Willoughby is up there with Sawyer Bennett and Toni Aleo as a premier hockey gal. She gets the romance, the hockey and the intricate stories so well.
Great cast of characters as well as Tim and Erin esp thought the ex situation was well done
on 22 June 2014
This is a great read I will be getting the next on in the series the characters are great the story is really well written
on 19 February 2016
I read this one a few weeks ago and Book 2 is not on my kindle yet...that says a lot!
on 12 November 2014
Loved this book really good read