on 22 July 2015
WARNING NOT SECURE AND NOT APPROVED BY SOLID SECURE, TRIED TO CLAIM INSURANCE FOR MY EXPENSIVE BIKE THAT GOT STOLEN, I WAS DENIED BECAUSE OF THIS LOCK IT'S NOT APPROVED BY SOLID SECURE
on 16 February 2015
Preferred my old cycle lock. More chunky. Don't like the crook end of lock as it takes some twisting and turning to unlock and to put back in groove. Also,my old lock had a cover over numbers where these numbers are exposed. Otherwise ok.
on 6 July 2014
I love this lock because I do not need a key. I have found that the lock sometimes does not open, but a couple of small hits will allow it to be opened again. Vibrations just occasionally let the internal workings get a tiny bit stuck.
on 3 February 2016
Very durable and strong, sometimes the locking mechanism will seize up hence the loss of one star, but apart from that, excellent quality. A sound investment for your bicycle.
on 2 January 2015
Appears to be good quality product, very happy.
on 22 April 2015