on 9 March 2013
This device does keep and count every step i take. As i am disabled and carry an injury I need to walk certain distances every day with out doing to much. This tells me when i have reached my distance i need to do. Once you log the steps you can record the distance for future walks.
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 April 2013
This is a simple piece of equipment which seems to work reasonably well. It's not accurate but it certainly gives you an idea just how much exercise you do and more important, how much you should do!
There are more complicated counters but they can become a nuisance and you get lost in the technology. This is straight forward and does the job.
Make sure you tie it with a piece of cord through hole provided or you will lose it!
0Comment43 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 June 2013
Having decided that I have to get off the sofa and get walking I wanted a straightforward, not too technical counter with a large display so I don't have to put on my glasses to read it when it's attached to my waistband! This meets all my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone starting out on a get fit regime!
0Comment32 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 November 2013
I bought this pedometer for my wife, who wanted something that is simple to operate and easy to read. This beats all the previous one's that she has had, because it is simple to operate.
on 17 August 2013
Nice and easy to use. Clear screen. Compact. Does exactly what you'd expect of a pedometer. Definitely recommend to friend.
on 26 September 2013
No nonsense step counter. You don't need to waste time inputting a load unnecessary figures. You just need to press a button to bring it to zero, attach it to your belt and off you go - then press the button at the end of the day once you have your final figure/steps counted . Excellent and accurate.
0Comment28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 June 2013
The step counter is invaluable as part of anyone's fitness plan!-It has certainly helped me to get my exercise better organised. Arrived promptly and well packaged-Thanks
on 28 March 2013
Brought this after I lost my very expensive one out walking and already I wouldn't be without it. It is very easy to use and to see. Also the 'hinge' for fitting to the waistband is very sturdy. I do not expect to lose this one.
0Comment27 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 September 2013
This is an excellent and accurate pedometer.I would recommend it to anyone interested in doing the 10000 steps per day which is recommended
on 11 September 2013
It is awful. I wouldn't recommend this at all. It's not accurate at all. I tested it out on different levels of sensitivity. And it would either tell me I walk 200 or none when I walked 100 steps. So I am disappointed. I will now just save up for a more expensive one that actually works.

See one answered question