on 19 August 2014
It is neat and takes good pictures with a good zoom. My concern is that it is made of rather lightweight plastic and definitely needs the protective case which I bought separately. The flap covering the USB port (for recharging and downloading) literally hangs by one thread when opened and I can't see that lasting too long. I suppose you get what you pay for, in which case it is fairly good value for money. It does what I want it to do.
on 1 August 2014
Really nice camera, dead easy to use, seems to take good pics. My daughter wanted a small camera to take for month trip to Thailand, this fits the bill perfectly. It's really small and neat and starts up very quickly. Highly recommend.
on 2 October 2013
I am not a camera buff and having spent loads of cash on trying to find a decent camera as I have difficulty in finding film for my APS camera I wanted something easy to use and this is it. takes good photos so I am well pleased
on 12 September 2014
Very good compact camera with the usual features and several additional ones. The only issue we had is that there was no user guide included - a simple booklet showing how to find the features would have been useful.
on 30 August 2014
Neat and compact, easy to use. This is the first camera I have ever been able to use without fuss and bother. There are various photo options which can be scrolled through at leisure in order to get to know them - and they're easy to find when you decide you want to use one, and also there's a standard every day setting which I tend to use on most occasions. The zoom is easy to use too.
Downside? A minor one in that it doesn't have a wrist strap. Also saving and storing the pictures seems a palaver and then I find them stored where I don't expect to find them.....that could of course be me. (I blame the computer).
on 12 October 2013
Just what my wife wanted. Very useful and easy to use, and above all it takes good pictures . Thanks.
on 2 March 2014
This is an excellent little camera. It was supplied to replace a similar camera which developed a fault, a crack screen, after only a few weeks of usage. However, the replacement service was brilliant, simple, easy to follow and in very quick time.
on 6 April 2015
Bought this for my wife who is not very Au fait with gadgets, she got on fine, but has after 10 months asked me to print the best of her efforts, but despite many efforts my windows xp fails to recognise the camera as a device, plus the print order option in the menu is shaded out. Also during my many attempts to solve the problem I accidently deleted the whole blooming lot. Perhaps I am just unlucky. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Since I first wrote this review I have bought an SD card and a card reader and it is now fine. The supplier should , I feel, have pointed out that these "optional" extras are in fact essentials if you want to print or save your pics to a PC or laptop. Star updated to three from 0ne. Just to upgrade this review. the software camedia Olympus still fails to recognise the camera even with the SD card, and now fails to recognise the SD card reader as well. I seem to have chased rainbows to get this working and have lost a number of photos taken by my wife.She just likes to have the best printed and mounted. A waste of £60 plus extras.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2015
Camera parameters seemed good comparing with price, but it broke only after couple times of use. I bought this as a present for my mother and now that it doesnt work so soon I feel very disappointed and ashamed. I hope seller will repair it or replace, cause these kinda things should deffinitelly last more than couple months. Also design looks a bit like a fake chinese product
on 16 December 2014
avoid, terrible terrible camera, i have used a few in the past, but this one is useless, its slow, focus is poor, it defaults to incorrect settings, I wish I had bought a throw away camera as I would love to smash this one to bits, if you want to make sure you get a good quality pic of an important moment, do not buy this camera.