I'm keeping the camera but here's what disappointed me about it:
1. It's quite bulky. It stretches a millipod wrap case to its extremes. It's not a nice pocket fit.
2. Edges distort quite noticeably at anything under three metres.
Both issues are, I think, caused by the camera having the 10x zoom and probably apply similarly to other 10x cameras.
I've had two older Olympus mju cameras before and loved them.
1. Great bright screen
2. Quite good battery life (over 100 photos)
3. Quick charge on battery (2 hours)
4. Good simple control over camera functions (exposure, iso, scenes, flash, metering)
5. Two panarama modes which are very easy two use
6. Lightning quick startup
7. 1 click "play" button (to visualise last photos) which many cameras lack
My advice: if you want a pocket camera make sure it fits in your pocket.
3x zoom is probably adequate for most situations.