- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 11.4 x 16.5 cm ; 100 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 100 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: OCEU-IPH5-TCP-B
- ASIN: B00CTUOSYS
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 17 Oct. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Olloclip 2x Telephoto and Circular Polarizing Lens for iPhone 5/iPod Touch 5
|Price:||£68.12 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£11.87 (15%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 2x optical magnification Telephoto Lens
- Polzrizing Lens - reduces glare and shows colours more true to life
- Attach or remove the lens in seconds
- Fits in your pocket and microfiber bags double as lens cleaners
- Works with all of your favourite apps including the new olloclip app
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
creativity in the palm of your hand
The olloclip Telephoto + Circular Polarizing Lens is a quick-connect lens solution for the iPhone and iPod touch that fits in the palm of your hand. This lens was designed for anyone who takes photos with an iPhone or iPod touch. Need to get closer to the action? The Telephoto Lens does just that with 2x optical magnification. Need to reduce or remove glare or really make the colors stand out? Simply switch sides and the CPL has what you need. Additionally the CPL can be used with the Telephoto Lens as well as the Fisheye and Wide-Angle Lenses of the original olloclip 3-IN-1 Lens System.
The olloclip Telephoto Lens delivers 2x optical magnification, so you can get twice as close to what you are photographing with your iPhone/iPod touch. Subjects look larger and you can zero right in. It offers a more creative depth of field, and you can use selective focus to make your subjects stand out distinctly from their backgrounds. You may set the focus within the Apple camera app. The olloclip App (free in the App Store) is also an excellent tool to help you set the focus. The lens also is great for video. While a tripod is not required, there are times you may find one helpful. (See the olloclip Quick-Flip Case for tripod attachment options).
Circular Polarizing Lens
The CPL is designed to reduce glare from reflected surfaces and show colors more true to life. When rotated, the lens blocks certain wavelengths of light from entering the camera lens and hitting the camera's sensor. When undesired light (typically from light bulbs or sun) is not blocked, the result can be photos with glare and washed-out colors.
The CPL can be used to enhance many different types of photos. For example, you can reduce reflections from glass and haze - and achieve great-looking photographs of water. Often there is a glare on the water's surface, which blocks out what is underneath. The CPL can help reduce or remove this glare so that what is below the surface becomes clearly visible.
Circular Polarizing Lens
Telephoto Lens Cap
iPod touch 5th generation adapter
25-20mm step-down adapter