Price:£3.95+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 16 May 2012
Great little tool, saves a trip to the watchmaker.
Cheap and appears well made, only time will tell, however so far so good.
on 19 September 2013
This little tool helped me considerably when I wanted to replace a broken watch pin. I found it took the fiddly part of the job away and left me feeling much less frustrated than when I normally change the pin.Also I was impressed by the measuring guage on the side of the tool (in inches and mm) which helped me select the correct size pin. Overall it was a good experience using the tool.
No problems - the only drawback was the cost of p&p - however, tool itself was worth the cost.
on 30 October 2013
Positive: the tool arrived quickly and was a fair price.

Negative: the working end of the spring bar tool was crude, large and asymetical. I was not able to use this to remove a spring bar on a 20mm spring bar, ie it was too big (thick) and the notch was rather crudely stamped.
on 6 September 2013
Not the best quality tool but it does the job.
I've done a couple of bracelet adjustments with it and its still in one piece so as long as you don't expect it to be like the Swiss Bergeon version, it represents value for money.
on 21 August 2013
I got this to change my Swatch straps and it worked perfectly. It's probably enough for personal use when you need to do this occasionally. I recommend it!
on 31 August 2013
Needed the tool to put a new strap on my watch nod this did the job very easily. Very happy with it and now I know how to change a strap.
on 14 October 2013
There were a number of cheaper options available - but most had poor reviews. This tool is solid heavy and is ideal for its purpose.
on 23 October 2013
It worked to remove a link, but sorry to say the V end broke in the process.
Wouldn't recommend this tool
on 3 October 2014
Did not fit the standard pins on my watch. The end was to big, so for my purpose, useless.
on 27 January 2014
The pin is quite fragile so do not apply a lot of force on it as it will snap off.