on 23 April 2009
My daughter asked for Oliver piano music, stipulating it must have "It's Your Funeral", "My Name" and "I Shall Scream." First one I found to purchase was $60!!!! Luckily, this was more reasonable and she is over the moon with it.
on 13 July 2009
Got this for my daughter as she has been trying to teach herself the music for Oliver and can now do so a bit more easily!!
on 7 August 2009
This book contains all the popular songs from Oliver! with fairly easy to follow score.
on 10 February 2009
Our Grand daughter has delighted us playing the music from Oliver.
This book has enabled her to play the music on her piano.
Sophia now 12 has loved Oliver since she was 5 years old and this book was a lovely surprise for her.
Oliver was on television on Christmas day, when it came on screen she remarked on how much she loved 'Oliver' I was rather pleased that an unwrapped Christmas gift contained the music book,the soundtrack and a DVD. She was so happy with her gifts which in turn has given the whole family so much pleasure.