Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop now

on 18 June 2013
Here's what my experience has been with the regenerating cream wash:
It can help if applied sparingly and given plenty of time to see results. It's not something you should use multiple times a day. It's very heavy and can do more harm than good if over used. If you're willing to wait and be patient you will see positive effects. It's very heavy and it takes a lot of time to work. You'll wind up clogging your pores too and having adverse effects if you're not patient though. If you're a heavy make up user, I highly recommend getting a good make up remover- these brushes cover so well that you'll really want to clean up or your foundation will wind up on your pillows/clothes at night. What works best for me is a toner- Witch Hazel Rose Petal Toner with Aloe Vera + FREE Retinol Cream. Smells wonderful and cleans/moisturizes while removing the make up. Works on eyes too if you're not dosing your pads in it.
I am concerned that this product contains plastic microbeads which get flushed into drains and eventually end up in rivers, lakes and the sea - These are dangerous to the environment and a serious pollution hazard. They are so small they can be ingested by marine animals and introduce toxins into the food chain.

If you care for the environment you will avoid any product that contains microbeads.
on 18 March 2013
My skin feels so silky smooth after using this every day. Serums and moisturisers are easily absorbed when you have used this first.
on 16 February 2014
This is a lovely product which leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean but not at all dry - as is the case with other exfoliators. Another excellent Olay product.
on 11 December 2013
I love this cream wash it leaves my skin so refreshed and I would recommend it to anyone - its fabulous
on 14 February 2016
this is amazing product cleans your skin without having to use a toner does it all, very good for mature skin as it does not dry it, I moisture after with olay night cream skin feels amazing highly recommend this product
on 25 November 2012
After a very short time I truly noticed a very positive difference in my skin. I am now using the full range of Regenerist products. My skins has never seemed so good. Also, the products are very reasonably priced.
on 30 April 2010
The grains are not too abrasive, they are very gentle, which makes this cleanser ideal to use daily. It leaves skin clean and soft. I only give it 4 stars because you still need a separate eye make-up remover. I know most people use a separate one anyway but I was used to a cleanser that was a sort of 2 in 1 as I don't wear make very often and I couldn't be bothered with another product which now I have had to purchase. I would recomemend this cleanser and, in fact, all Oil of Olay products. I think it is one of the best brands around when you consider price / results. My skin hasn't felt this good in a long time.
on 10 November 2012
Well I read the reviews and thought I should purchase this product. But is not great, I wished it had more scrubbing little balls. It not refreshing, so my face does not feel clean and fresh after using it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 October 2013
i have dry skin , this product is not too harsh and will not dry my skin, for best results use with olay regenerist day cream