on 10 June 2013
I have used this product for many years.
Recently the tissues themselves have been changed - presumably to reduce production costs. Instead of the earlier soft-feel tissues, they have changed the texture of these to leaves of harsh, ridged paper.
Very rough when cleansing around the eyes and rather uncomfortable feel on the rest of the face.
Have tried to leave a comment on the Olay website but they neatly say the mail is invalid because it isn't a question (yet the website specifically says leave comments on products).

A shame. Previously it was a really good product.
on 26 April 2010
These are definitely the best wetcloths I've ever used . They are bigger,better and even wetter than most other brands... and remove make-up.. even mascara perfectly.
on 6 December 2012
All I can say is ... the packaging looks great, lovely rich purple and black ... yes, they do take makeup off BUT use ANYWHERE near eyes (hmmmm mascara / eyeliner) AT YOUR PERIL !!!! Left my eyes Red, watery & STINGING.
In my Honest opinion these were a waste of money sorry :((
on 24 February 2014
Review update: I previously gave a glowing review of this item with 5 stars but I have had to come back to change it. For some reason, Olay have completely changed this product. Where we used to get 25 wipes in a pack, we now get 20. Where we used to get a nice, quality, thick cloth, we now get a cheap, thin, limp one. Did they think we wouldn't notice??? Shame on them for pulling this stunt on their loyal customers. I won't paying a premium quality price for a mediocre product. The only reason I used these in the first place was because of their quality, now that has changed, I'm off to find something better.
on 11 March 2013
These wet cleansing cloths were really good value and I am glad that I had them and will buy some more. They were quite thick and damp, just as they should be.
on 24 August 2013
I've found these wipes make my skin sting every time I use them and if some accidently gets in your eyes, they water & water! Not sure if I got a duff pack but they're certainly not pleasant to use!
on 23 May 2013
Love them so quick an easy they give ur face a real good cleanse I recommend toner with tthe cleanser for a really deep cleansed feel
on 8 October 2012
Good, moist face wipes but made my eyes really sore. Had to stop using them after a week so they were a bit of a waste of money
on 15 July 2014
Tried others always go back to these. They improve my skin. Remove all make up and leave face feeling refreshed.
on 11 December 2013
I have to say that I have been using the Olay wash cloths for years. Recently a new order arrived and I found that the texture is rough against the skin. I don't seem to be able to contact Olay about this so I have decided to cancel any future orders and find something less abrasive to use on my face.

Obviously a cost cutting exercise! Such a shame as they have lost a previously loyal customer.