on 30 April 2014
This Oilatum shampoo is a very effective shampoo! I can highly recommend this product as being well worth the money
on 14 June 2013
Suffer from an occasional itchy and flaky scalp. This eases the symptoms usually on the first wash and last for a couple of weeks.

Good price so well worth trying if you haven't already.
on 10 May 2013
Have been using this shampoo for years and would highly recommend it if you have dandruff or an itchy scalp.
on 1 February 2013
I was pleased with this treatment shampoo as my hair certainly seemed fluffier and my scalp much less itchy. I shall certainly continue to use it.
on 17 March 2014
delivery time was good ,I have used it for years and at 83 I still have plenty of hair left ,and keeps my scalp in good order
on 12 May 2013
Its fine, leaves my hair feeling soft but doesnt seem to tackle the flaking or itching. Back to the stinky coal tar shampoo unfortunately! Arrived quickly, no issues with the seller.
on 27 February 2014
I tried this as a solution to an itchy and very flaky scalp. It works, and unlike many other solutions smells nice (very neutral, clean, shampoo smell). The only down side it that it is a pricey item. However, as the back of the bottle recommends you use this twice a week, that's what I do, washing my hair the other mornings with my own choice of shampoo. This works fine and makes things much more cost effective. If i miss a week it starts feeling a bit itchy again, but so long as I maintain twice a week with this it's been manageable for several years now. Highly recommended.
on 19 August 2015
expensive and really does not lather..but my scalp has cleared up which is a real result as I must have tried every other brand in the pharmacy.
on 3 February 2014
Oilatium did give relief to my scalp for 2-3days at the most, still seeking for the shampoo that will work for me in the long term
on 16 November 2014
This product does exactly what it is supposed to .We also use the other products that go along side it . Great ...have at last found something that is ideal not an easy task these days.