on 12 May 2014
I bought this T-shirt for my husband as a replacement for his much treasured, and well worn Levi T-shirt. We both loved the Breaking Bad TV series, and he is also a chemistry fan, so he was really happy when it arrived on Saturday. He even took off his Levi shirt to wear this one! The garment is well made, and is the 'official brand'.
on 31 March 2014
Bought this for my wife's birthday as she loves Breaking Bad. it's a great quality T shirt and has been washed a few times with no shrinkage. Feels like the old Fruit OF the Loom T Shirts. Impressed with this one.
on 4 May 2014
Brought this for my husband, it is lovely, great for BB fans and although quite a big logo it's not ugly. I would recommend, it is coping with a lot of washing and has a slightly "cracked" but kinda cool "worn" look rather than knackered!
on 1 April 2014
I am wearing it right now and it is comfortable and very awesome i saw this in HMV before i had started watching Breaking Bad and thought it was pretty cool and now i have it after watching all episodes a must have for a fan.
on 12 January 2014
Bought as an extra gift for my son's Christmas. Glad I bought it as he loved it.
He is a huge fan of the show, and loves his t shirts so this was a nice addition to his collection!
on 15 February 2014
I love the Breaking Bad series, I ordered this for myself and a smaller size for my fiancée and they're quality material and fit like a glove. If you're a fan of Breaking Bad then I highly recommend this, it's a definite must for all Breaking Bad fans.
on 12 January 2015
Good quality and fit, XXL is actually an XXL unlike a different t shirt from another seller, material is thick enough to be of decent quality. Would recommend :)
on 24 February 2014
I bought this for my wife. She is happy with it. It fits as expected. For me, I think it is a little cheap. The iron-on type design could have been a little more robust. I was hoping for a printed design. The t-shirt will probably have to be treated and washed with care if it is to last. It didn't cost the earth so it's no big deal. 3 stars - not too bad
on 19 June 2014
Purchased as a Birthday present from Amazon uk from what I believed was a UK stockist however it turned out to be imported & sent direct from wherever (China/Taiwan??).
I ordered a size small but it was more like a childs small even though I had checked Amazon's size guide.
I contacted the seller to ask for an exchange explaining it was a Birthday present & was told this was not possible but if I ordered another I could have some money off the original purchase. I said I did not want to keep the item no matter what the price as it was so small it did fit so there would be no point in me keeping it. Eventually the seller refunded the cost of the item but I still ended up paying the postage for an item that consequently went in the bin!
Even when I offered to post the item back I was told this wasn't possible as to post it back abroad would cost too much!
Complete waste of time!
Lesson learned-always check where the item is coming from, don't lose out like I did!
on 2 December 2013
Official tshirt, great quality product. Gonna make a great birthday prezzie for a Breaking Bad fan. Havent given it to them yet but Im sure theyll love it! Quick despatch as well, would recommend. Thanks again!