Format: Calendar|Change

on 22 December 2011
I thought this was such a cute calendar and not a bad price either :) I'm sure it would be much more expensive on another site or shop. Every month has a nice image of different characters with good size boxes to write in events in the days of the months. I would recommend this item :] was a good buy
on 25 January 2012
Lovely sized calender, very colourful with nice pictures of the new Black and White Pokemon from the series. I got this for a very good low price, but would not have paid more for it. This is the kinda gift that make kids smile as they can write there own entries into the little boxes for each day of the month on each page. With a few changes it can be pinned or hanged on the walls. A nice buy delivered promptly too. =)
on 9 February 2012
well, after arriving very promptly indeed i received my pokemon calendar at an extremely low price, expecting a lack in quality or something not up to scratch due to the very low price.

I WAS WRONG! :D

a very good calendar, way cool pictures, key dates for each month and plenty space to write something in each day, in a very easy to use and good looking format.

good buy :)
on 9 January 2012
I thought £10 was a bit steep for a calendar but when I saw my boys face open it up I was glad I'd paid the extra.
I have looked high and low for a pokemon calendar with no luck until I came on Amazon, I will be coming back next time.
on 1 August 2012
a bit of fun, more for collectors, due to only being able to find it online, I didn't get it ordered till halfway through the year, so its a collectable :)
on 6 January 2012
Excellent quality calendar arrived well packaged and in tip top condition. Very vibrant and printed on decent quality paper, son loves it.
on 11 March 2013
Children all very happy with the purchases of this product. If you have children and they're into then they'll love it.
on 3 March 2015