on 9 December 2013
This ball does not resemble the image advertised. I had the impression that I was buying a leather ball with a matt finish that would be durable, for my grandson. The ball I got is covered with a shiny (looks like) plastic layer that will peel off after a few kick-abouts.
on 28 June 2014
Ball of very poor quality , stitching broke after a very short time. Very disappointing . My son who's 7 was very fed up .
on 28 January 2014
my son - a big Liverpool fan - loved this, but weather been too awful to use it yet so cant vouch for longevity
on 18 July 2014
Very good quality ball , well appreciated by LFC young fan
on 3 January 2014
Bought this as a present for my brother in law.
Its feels strong and well built but unfortunately it had a few scuffs on it. Thankfully I did manage to get the worst of them out.
B-I-L seemed happy with gift, so I am happy
on 6 November 2013
made 2 little eager football and Chelsea enthusiasts very happy in Zimbabwe. Arrived in good time and packed well (deflated form). Very happy with purchase. Thank you
A good quality football that my little chelsea fan loves. There is something different about kicking about a proper football - or so my husband and daughter tell me.
on 12 February 2014
Purchased as a gift for my nephew who was over the moon. Was not aware I would have to find a football pump. As thought it would come ready pumped but it does not.
on 15 March 2014
verry good ball and good price for this product,amazon is for me the best online store that you can get ,thanks to the team
on 24 April 2014
as always perfect item with a good price perfect present to my friends will always check your site first thank you

See one answered question