on 18 May 2014
It's a nice shirt, but for the money I would have expected a better quality.... Next time I will defineatly by my shirts from another seller that provides better quality than this one.
on 20 January 2015
My mum is a doctor and also a massive Dr Who fan so I thought the t-shirt was very apt. She decided to wear it over her t-shirt on Christmas Day much to our amusement. I ordered a small as I suspected it would be more of a male style of t-shirt (i.e. not fitted) and I would say it would fit any female sized 8-12. The print quality of the picture and writing is good and hasn't faded so far. Would recommend to anyone young or old.
on 17 September 2015
Exactly as advertised, it is indeed a dr. Who tshirt :)