on 20 October 2015
I don't have any issues with the quality of the t-shirt itself, only it's composition and the way it is described on Amazon. As a previous reviewer has noted, it isn't 100% cotton. It may not matter to others but it did to me which is why I returned it. If you're not a fan of polyester be warned and whoever is responsible for the marketing copy - correct it, it's misleading.
on 23 July 2015
Ordered 2, both as gifts. Arrived very quickly and actually better quality than I expected. Slightly lighter grey than the photo and lovely material. The recipient loved it. Delivered quickly too.
on 19 December 2014
It's great. I bought it for my dad for christmas. Wasn't sure on the size at first but measured against his others and looks like it will fit perfectly.
on 27 April 2014
Brought this present for my husband, good quality good fit. Good colours and clear design. My daughter wants one now.
on 30 June 2014
Sent this as a birthday present to a Doctor Who fan relative in Australia and he loves it, fits perfectly too.
on 26 December 2013
Very special shirt. My son like's it. It has a small cut ! A size M is like a size S.
on 13 August 2015
Fantastic design and good finish but 65% polyester and 35% cotton. Not happy :(
review image
on 25 August 2014
good fit, good quality, really pleased with the purchase
on 20 January 2015
Bought as a present looks good on him
on 20 August 2014
Great t-shirt. Delivered on time.