on 5 April 2013
My son lives in these, having autism, he is very particular about what materials he'll wear, especially at bedtime. He loves these and I'm over the moon with the quality and fantastic service the company provides.
22 comments15 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 September 2013
I looked at thermals from high street stores and these are by far the best value for money. Nice material and good fit.
on 17 March 2014
My son had to have thermals for nursery because they spend a lot of time outside in all weathers. We were advised to buy Merino but they are so expensive, especially for children who grow out of everything in a trice. I plumped for these as an experiment because they're very similar to thermals I've had for years and love. I was delighted: they are soft, nicely fitted and my son was instantly happy wearing them. They have washed and worn very well and I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again when he grows out of these.
on 26 April 2013
Kept kids lovely and warm whilst walking around Disney Land in a cold month of March!!
Comfy and non itchy and kids wore them without complaint! which for my kids is some achievement!
on 26 February 2014
My 5 year old was lovely and warm in these thermals. They were a perfect fit. It was -6 deg.C.

Unlike some more expensive thermals we already had the material of these was much more comfortable and had a soft 'brushed' feel - more like soft cotton than nylon/polyester. I need to find some of these to fit me!!
on 13 March 2014
Great product. Very warm and soft and fleecy inside. Not too thick so can be worn under usual clothes without over-padding. Well worth the money.
on 25 November 2013
Very comfortable and cosy, daughter wore on a very cold night camping and was much warmer than others who were without.
on 5 October 2015
purchased for my daughters school camping trip. did the job perfectly, kept her warm at night (except the night she forgot to wear them, but that's how we know they did work)
on 21 May 2014
These are fantastic value. Bought a pair for both my sons as an extra layer for a skiing trip we're planning. Not sure if they will need them or not so didn't want to spend too much. They are such a reasonable price I was expecting them to be poor quality but they are lovely. I went for charcoal grey and the colour is gorgeous. The fabric is thick, very soft and lined with fleece. My younger son is very fussy about itchy clothes or scratcy labels and he loves them, finds them very comfortable. The sizing is great, my older son is big for his age at 12 almost 13 and the larger size fits him fine. To be fair I haven't washed them yet but I imagine if I treat them carefully they will last a while.
on 25 February 2014
The items arrived as expected and in good time. My so loves them and is visibly warmer on the way to and from the halls of learning. Many thanks.