This book does for the office what Never Hit a Jellyfish With A Spade did for the rest of life. It lets you into all the little secrets, tips and rules for surviving the office jungle. Office Politics explains in detail all the many reasons why you prefer lying under your duvet to sitting at your desk.
In the book you'll learn all about:
- Bosses from hell, with egos even larger than their company cars.
- How office pot plants survive on a diet of cold coffee and furniture polish.
- How to avoid responsibility for work, pass the buck and take the credit all at the same time.
- What your favourite sandwich fillings say about you as a person.
- Tell-tale signs of office affairs and what to do if you think you might be having one.
Office Politics makes sense of all the things in office life that make no sense at all. So fill out your purchase order form, cancel all meetings and settle back for a read that's almost as hilarious as the MD's dancing at the Christmas party.