on 24 July 2013
There is no easy way to say this but these cartridges are rubbish. I bought them and they do not work well. You will got 50 good looking pages and then after that the ink will fade on the paper to a terrible light grey colour. All this happens with the cartridge still full. The print quality is so bad I can barely read it. No make sure you buy elsewhere.
on 28 April 2010
I ordered these cartridges however, when they arrived there were only eight in the pack and not ten. After a telephone call to the seller a further two cartridges promptly arrived. Will definitely order from this seller in the future, anyone can make a mistake!
on 31 March 2010
I received Excellent Service from this company. Quick delivery of ink which I am now using in my printer giving no problems whatsoever. I recommended both the Ink and Supplier
on 3 July 2010
When you have a new printer you are never QUITE sure that compatibles will work correctly. These arrived quickly and worked perfectly and were superb value for money. No hesitation in recommending seller and product
on 19 May 2010
Works great, does what ink is supposed to do, which is print. I've used all the colors and black at this point and cannot tell a difference between this and Brother ink.
on 2 April 2010
The quality surprised me. Results look good on Brother paper.
Will buy again.
NB I print, frame and sell pictures
on 6 May 2011
the black cartridges are quite literally half the size of the proper ones (same size as colour cartridges),

Having said this, they last for quite a long time despite printing large quantities.

You can basically buy like 20 of these for the same price of one big one so defo excellent value for money

Would recommend

ps all you need to remove to install into printer is the sticky label (Not the big black cover on the front)
on 4 February 2010
I have only used two cartridges from the pack so far, but I cannot see any difference in the print output to the original Brother cartridges. At this price they're a bargain.
on 28 August 2010
brilliant & a very good price, will certainly order this product again & again.
why pay premium prices when this is such good value for money.
on 15 October 2010
I was cautious about this product as I have had bad experiences with compatible cartridges before but at the price I thought I would give them a try. Not disappointed, they work just as well as the originals, shall be returning when these run out.